Earth Science Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Earth Science Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser

4.7

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycol Stearate, Ginseng Extract, Beta-Carotene, Micellized Beta-Carotene, Apricot Kernal Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Phenoxyenthanol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethlyglucinate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance

on 11/3/2013 1:21:00 AM

I have repurchased this creamy cleanser three times. Despite the creamy texture, it does a good job cleansing my skin and leaving it soft and fresh. For a little extra cleaning power in removing makeup, I just use it with my Clarisonic. I have to laugh, though, when they spell it "whipped crème" rather than "whipped cream." I guess the former sounds more French and elegant! The price is reasonable, and you only need to use a little bit.

on 10/9/2012 8:44:00 PM

This is an interesting, effective cleanser. Coming out of the tube, it has a luxurious, thick texture almost like cream soap, and a little goes a long way because it creates lots of velvety lather. It is fragranced, but I have not experienced any irritation from using it, even around my eyes. I like to use it with my Clarisonic because it is the most sudsy cleanser I own. I got mine at Vitacost, and this line is also available at many whole-foods-type stores. The packaging varies. Mine says Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser with Beta Ginseng.

on 9/28/2012 9:46:00 PM

This is my HG cleanser. It's creamy, leathers a bit, super luxurious, and has a light scent that I enjoy. It cleans my combo sensitive skin well. I love it.

This is a beautiful cleanser for my normal, sometimes slightly dry, sometimes slightly oily skin. This has a fluffy and creamy texture, delightful, barely detectable aroma, rinses cleanly, and provides gentle, yet thorough cleansing. This rivals and surpasses the Clarins Gentle Cleanser with Shea that I have just finished up...and is less than half the price. The container has changed a bit..and mine says Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser with Beta Ginseng. Highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Perfect. No/very light smell. Takes off make up. Great packaging. Cheap. Non irritating. Ph Balanced. So moisturizing it leaves my skin plumped and soft. Have not used around eyes

on 1/25/2010 12:02:00 AM

I just bought the Beta-Ginseng cleanser & really liked it alot. Yes, I also love the fact that this is more natural ingredients. I'm 51yrs old, so maybe my skin needed more of whatever is in this than someone with younger skin. I liked the texture of the whipped creme, (it really was like whipped cream consistency), and even though packaging doesn't mean much to me, I always prefer a tube for cleansers. It seems to give my skin a soft feeling when I dry it. I've only used it a few times so far, but I really like it, actually was going back to get the only other one there tomarrow! I like sales alot!!!!!!!!!!! angeltrak1