Earth Science Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 44-55
Earth Science Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser

4.7

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycol Stearate, Ginseng Extract, Beta-Carotene, Micellized Beta-Carotene, Apricot Kernal Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Phenoxyenthanol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethlyglucinate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance

This is a beautiful cleanser for my normal, sometimes slightly dry, sometimes slightly oily skin. This has a fluffy and creamy texture, delightful, barely detectable aroma, rinses cleanly, and provides gentle, yet thorough cleansing. This rivals and surpasses the Clarins Gentle Cleanser with Shea that I have just finished up...and is less than half the price. The container has changed a bit..and mine says Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser with Beta Ginseng. Highly recommended!

on 9/18/2011 10:14:00 PM

Quite possibly the best darn cleanser I've ever used and I've used lots. Just a TINY bit does it and you get the cushioned feeling of thick whip cream on your face. While washing away, I just let it sink in for a bit. I can feel the richness. It's that good and there is NO reason to spend more on any other cleanser, if you desire a thicker one such as this. I loved it in the summer and I'm sure to love it during the winter ahead. Quite a find at Whole Foods. I'm thrilled Whole Foods supplies the consumer with such fine products, without all the gimmicks and unnecessary ingredients at high end retail stores. I believe the Whole Foods purchase is buying a product in a purer state that mass marketed products. Compare prices and you will pay a fraction of the price, with ingredients that do the job.

on 1/25/2010 12:02:00 AM

I just bought the Beta-Ginseng cleanser & really liked it alot. Yes, I also love the fact that this is more natural ingredients. I'm 51yrs old, so maybe my skin needed more of whatever is in this than someone with younger skin. I liked the texture of the whipped creme, (it really was like whipped cream consistency), and even though packaging doesn't mean much to me, I always prefer a tube for cleansers. It seems to give my skin a soft feeling when I dry it. I've only used it a few times so far, but I really like it, actually was going back to get the only other one there tomarrow! I like sales alot!!!!!!!!!!! angeltrak1