Earth Science Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 30-35
Earth Science Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser

on 4/5/2013 11:52:00 PM

Pros: Feels oh so gentle. Lovely, and helps my skin soak up moisturizer wonderfully. I like the scent and wish I could use it daily. 1/4 tsp is enough for my face, neck and chest.

Cons: brightening This gem is STRONG and I feel like it thins my skin. I may continue to use this once a week or so, but I don't need it daily (I prefer to use just water or honey and a facecloth).

My partner, OTOH, a 42 year old blessed with near-perfect skin, loves using this daily, for the extra moisturiser, and the luxe creaminess of the product. We're on our 2nd bottle, and she's also given this as a gift to her older sister and her best friend.

on 9/28/2012 9:46:00 PM

This is my HG cleanser. It's creamy, leathers a bit, super luxurious, and has a light scent that I enjoy. It cleans my combo sensitive skin well. I love it.

on 5/8/2009 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am unaccountably attracted to the idea of using more natural skincare products, even though my combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin doesn't seem to like them. So I bought this cleanser on a whim while at Whole Foods. The ingredients looked so appealing: gentle surfactants, nut/seed oils, and no essential oils (which my skin hates), though it does have mild fragrance.

I loved using it as my morning cleanser for about a month (it didn't really seem to remove my sunscreen and light makeup at night). And then, I suddenly started to break out more than usual. I stopped using this cleanser, and within a couple weeks my skin cleared up back to normal. I'll give what's left of this cleanser to my sister, who loves natural products and isn't acne-prone.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycol Stearate, Ginseng Extract, Beta-Carotene, Micellized Beta-Carotene, Apricot Kernal Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Phenoxyenthanol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethlyglucinate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance. continued >>