NARS SHARPENER

NARS SHARPENER

4.5

on 6/2/2018 5:07:00 PM

Way better than the mac one. The mac one is super cheaply made compared to this. This cuts like butter and also has a little stick to help clean itself. The mac one i had trouble cleaning and then putting it back together itd break apart on me after a couple of months. This is so cute to just have on the vanity also.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't know what in blue blazes held me off from getting this. I have meant to pick one of these up for years now, and finally have. This is a great sharpener. Travels easily, sleek and I love the design (trivial, but yeah). This also sharpens pencils easily and evenly. Great price point. I have tried other pencil sharpeners from the drugstore that cost about the same price and didn't work as well. So glad I finally 'remembered' to finally purchase this little bugger!! Feels like this will last a long time as well.

This is a nice sharpener for the money. You can sharpen all sizes of pencils and it gives them a nice point. Easy to empty and great for travel.

on 9/16/2014 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Omg I cannot believe how great this sharpener is! I use to buy the cheaper stuff and it would damage my lip pencils, then I bought the nars one and it fixed all of them. Worth buying!

on 11/27/2013 1:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Quality sharpener that outperforms the cheapies I'd previously owned.

All I can say about this product is I wish I would have invested in it months ago. I just got this sharpener and the difference is amazing. I was initially using those cheap $1 hand sharpeners you can get pretty much everywhere, and it was just eating the life out of my (very expensive!) eye liners, and they always formed a tip that never really seemed like a good idea to put near my eye. The very first time I used this sharpener the results were perfect, and have been every time since. I have no idea how I got along prior to this sharpener. At first I was a little wary about the $6 price tag, but it is well worth it, this is investment. It also claims that the sizes for the pencils are adjustable to fit other pencils, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. Overall though, I have no real complaints.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use this sharpner to sharpen my urban decay 24/7 pencils. I bought it hoping my eye bright by Benefit would fit it too, but unfortunately I could't get eye bright to fit. I like this sharpner.

on 1/16/2011 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

If it weren't for my love of NARS Matte Velvet lip pencils, I would NOT have bought this pencil sharpener. Yes it sharpens well without any snagging or cutting off the tips of my makeup pencils, but it's a pain in the a$$ to open and the bottom keeps falling off. Also, the first time I was able to open the top (the side with the NARS logo, push the tab on the same side as the two sharpening holes), it snapped the cleaning pick in half so I was stuck with a broken cleaning pick. So when opening your sharpener, use caution!

on 7/17/2010 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am so happy! I finally have a sharpener that will put a tip back on my Lancome Le Crayon Poudre pencil! This pencil would NOT be sharpened without the powder center breaking off at every turn. NARS sharpener had no problems at all.

on 5/13/2010 6:40:00 PM

I'm so happy I bought this!! Initially it was because I wasn't sure if my old Sephora sharpener was going to fit the huge order of Nars pencils I'd bought online. (This one comes with 2 sharpeners for small and large pencils, and an adapter for medium pencils). When I got it, I also tried it on a bunch of other pencils I had lying around...they'd been abandoned because over the years I figured they had dried out. Not so!! The Nars sharpener brought them back to creamy life whereas the old sharpener had just made crumbly piles. Sephora one immediately went into the trash. Wouldn't hesitate to repurchase.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools