Decleor Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Decleor Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream

2.0

1 review

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Palmitate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Squalane, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Scrophularia Nodosa Extract, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Pine Bark Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Cottonseed Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Arachidyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Maltodextrin, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycolipids, Polysorbate 20, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol

on 5/17/2010 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this cream after a recommendation from the girl at the shop where I got it, and it was not good for my skin at ALL. It gave me those tiny bumps all over, but especially on my forehead and cheeks after using it for about a week.
I found that it soothed down my red cheeks, but did not give me enough moisture since my skin is pretty dehydrated at times. I dont like the texture of this moisturizer, and I would not repurchase it, even if I didnt have a reaction to it. The smell is to strong too I think.