DECLÉOR Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
DECLÉOR Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream

3.0

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Palmitate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Squalane, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Scrophularia Nodosa Extract, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Pine Bark Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Cottonseed Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Arachidyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Maltodextrin, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycolipids, Polysorbate 20, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol

on 8/12/2012 1:56:00 AM

Horrible product for my sensitive skin. The first week it was just ok, but as more I used it , my skin became more irritated, red, itchy and flaky. Heavy glass jar. As soon I stopped it and took my usual moisturizer, my skin was back no normal again. After a month I decided to give it another chance, but the result was the same in a few days my skin looked really bad and irritated. Never will but it again (and possibly not going to try more decleor products for the face)

on 3/28/2010 5:21:00 AM

I got a sample of this when I purchased some other things at a store (lasted me for 2.5 weeks). I've never heard of this brand before and only became interested after I badly overexfoliated my skin and was in desperate need of a rich moisturizer. I scoured my sample drawer (yes, I'm sure you also collect free samples too) and found this moisturizer. Within 15 minutes of application, my beet red skin toned down by half. It was pretty frickin amazing. It's so calming and has a nice scnet.
It's a pretty thick cream and I normally wouldn't use creams because of my extremely oily and acne-prone skin, but it seems to work great for me. It absorbs into my skin really nicely and doesn't make me overly shiny afterwards.
In the autumn/winter I'd definitely use this. But now that the weather is getting warmer, I think this would be too suffocating for my skin.
Very nice.