Decleor Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Decleor Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream

3.0

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Palmitate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Squalane, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Scrophularia Nodosa Extract, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Pine Bark Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Cottonseed Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Arachidyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Maltodextrin, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycolipids, Polysorbate 20, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol

on 4/4/2010 5:30:00 AM

I suffer with allergic dermatitis and after reading some good online reviews decided to bit the bullet and paid about 30 for this cream that I purchased online.
It smells very similar to another cream I've had for cream thats designed for people with eczema and dermatitis thats a lot cheaper so I'm guesing the ingredients are similar.
I've used it now for 3 or 4 days and I'm sorry to say that my skin is now actually worse than it was before so I won't be buying it again.
I'm gutted that I've spent so much on it and can't use it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this to go with several of the Decleor oils. I think it might have been a little heavy for all over my face as I have combo skin. However, I loved the smell of it and the rich texture of it so I got the idea of using it as an eye cream. It is scented, but it's scented naturally rather than through artificial fragrances so it's not irritating to my eyes at all. It has done a wonderful job of softening the fines lines under my eyes, which is the driest part of my face. My undereye area is so dry, I'll often apply moisturizer to that area in the middle of the day b/c I live in a dry climate. However, while using Harmonie in that area, I don't need to do that anymore, as applying it in the morning before my makeup and in the evening before bed is enough to keep that eye area nice and moist. I also have the added benefit of it being more cost effective b/c the jar is large enough for a day cream, as it was intended, but I'm using it only in the eye area! Anyway, I use it on my eye lid as well, but a little more sparingly so my eye makeup will still last all day. It works just great. For someone with drier skin, I think it would be great for an all over face cream, but it's just too much for my combo skin. However, I can speak to it being good for sensitive skin since I can use it in my eye area and I've never had any irritation from it at all. I'd prefer a tube for keeping the product safe from contamination, but otherwise, it's a great product.