100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I freaking love this for so many reasons. The effect is just like it says, just make sure to not over-spray hair because it may gum up, The SMELL is like nothing else...salty, kinda musky, and sweet with a twist of citrus..I dunno I think I love the smell more than anything else about it! I get so many compliments people want to know what perfume Im wearing :D So this kills 2 birds with one stone, so to speak.

About reviewer (260 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I loved this, it was the only hair product I've used for natural waves or curl that made my hair smooth, polished and natural. It also smelled really good & was never sticky so I could use a ton on it. I've tried plenty of brands and have been let down by many, so sad this was limited edition.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBrown

11 years ago

I bought this At VS and i love it it was originally 14 bucks but its on sale now for 8 bucks. It mentions you can use this on damp-wet hair or dry hair i have been using it on damp hair and i have straight medium long hair. anyways when i use it on damp hair it does give it a beach effect, nice scrunchy beachy waves it also does it nicely on dry hair to I love it and smells good

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other