Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

4.4

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I already owned the 001 Pink so I was a little nervous when I ordered 102 Matte Raspberry as it looked more like a bright pink. When I received this I looked at it thinking it I was right. Nevertheless, before I was deciding whether to give it away to a family member (these guys are not cheap!) I tried it on. And I was so wrong!!! It gave me a healthy natural pinky tone to my lips and it glided on my lips like a lip balm. I am so glad I took the time to try it. This is my favourite lipstick at the moment. Even my teenage daughter loved it and wanted it for herself!!

Definitely a repurchase or perhaps I’ll buy a backup!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

sis.... let me tell you... the hype is totally justified.

it exfoliates, hydrates, and leaves a gorgeous tint on your lips??? sick

this is perfect for my I Can't Be Arsed To Do Makeup days, which is almost every day, ever, so I love this.

on 5/2/2017 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm a bit of a lip balm junkie. This adorable lip balm from Dior gives beautiful subtle colour and shine to lips. My only complaint is the hefty price tag. But if you are in to lip balms like me, you will surely enjoy this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have been using this lip balm for years, it is very moisturising and turns my lips a nice shade of pink. The packaging is also very cute.

on 7/28/2015 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this Dior Lip Glow so much. Since I live in Asia, it is more expensive. Although if we compare to Chanel products, this is only about 3/4 price. Addicted to the formulation, packaging, color and EVERYTHING of this reviver balm. My first impression about this outstanding product is that it is a customized balm that enhances the natural color of our lips since the color reacts directly with the chemistry of each person's lips on different skin tones. When we apply it on, it needs to get use to our lips. Over a period of time for 2-5 minutes, the color will change, and I will have to say that the result is PHENOMENAL ! The best lip product I have ever used. Personally me, the color is a shade of light pink with natural and sheer look. It will stay on about for 4-5 hours which is quite impressive. The Dior Lip Glow moisturizes really well and the formulation stains in our lips for a very long time. After a few weeks of using, I found out that my lips are more hydrating, the color starts to get brighter than before. The packaging is so nice which is also the signature Dior lip products packaging. Something that worth mentioning is that even though it is $38, the product is very little. To me, I think that i will only be able to use it for 4-5 months until it runs out. Although it is quite pricy, I think it is the best of the best. I would recommend this for any age. I would definitely repurchase and support Dior!! 100/10! ❤️❤️❤️~~

PS: it would look great if you have lipstick on and apply a coat of this Lip Glow, it will look incredible. If the color of your lipstick gets stuck on the surface of the Lip Glow, gently get a piece of tissue and wipe it off.

on 7/7/2014 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

The rave reviews confuse me with this one. This is a beautiful lip balm and does add a little extra to your lips, but as far as ahhhh-mazing....no. I love dior products (minus the foundations, which I would love if they didn't break me out), but this really wasn't worth my dollar dollar bills (yo). It moisturises, but doesn't keep my lips certainly don't retain the juiciness (which is a gross adjective for it, I know). It's nothing more than a pretty balm, and the 'glow' could be achieved by any slightly pigmented balm. I need to reapply a fair few times through out the day to keep the moisture up and it whittles down this pricey stick fairly quickly. The packaging is schmick so I won't whine about that. It is a nice product. It's just not nice enough for the price.

Honestly, I've had much better results with hyaluronic acid and collagen lip balms from japan. They do the same thing and you can get tinted ones. They are 4-10 bucks on ebay and well worth it. If you are a current dior lip glow user try try them out and see. If you are a potential buyer but are being put off by the price these are an excellent dupe (actually better than a dupe in my personal experience).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

So I caved in and bought this because of all the talk about it. For me, it did live up to the hype. My lips felt so moisturized and supple. The color that it adapted to on my lips was a nice healthy flush of natural pink. The packaging feels luxurious like all dior products. I'm sure I can find a dupe to this for much cheaper but this is a nice treat.

on 5/13/2010 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh, this is HG. This is the only HG I have. This one is one of a kind: Lovely packaging AND a natural lip tint. OK, maybe it's not that unique, it's just the best lip product I've ever used. For those who is like me, hates l/g ans l/s.

on 8/24/2009 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Generally liked the product. It gave my lips a subtle pink, natural glow without being too obvious. I thought it was a nice alternative to wearing lipstick.