Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

4.2

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 4/25/2019 9:10:00 PM

I have 001

This is a clear baby pink balm in the tube but on my lips its a more vibrant mid-tone pink. its not a in your face fuchsia pink but it definitely brightens up the complexion in a healthy way. This lip balm really enhances the natural color of your lips and makes them look flushed! I love to wear this with my Dior Rosy Glow blush, the two products really compliments each other. This balm feels luxurious on the lips coating it and keeping them hydrated and plump. Its lightweight and does not dry out my lips like a lot of other high-end balm lippies(i am looking at you Chanel Coco Shine and Coco Flash!) The Dior does not make my lips dry or peel like the Chanel ones and i dont have to keep reapplying it. The color stays on the lips for a good amount of time and leaves a bit of a stain, which i love. This is pricey but it makes me look so alive in a discreet "maybe she woke up like this" way. This gorgeous slightly cool tone rose pink makes my teeth whiter too! i highly recommend it!

One thing i have to point out is that it smells slightly like play dough. Lol i dont mind it though.

This is something i keep in my purse with my Laneige Glowy Balm(gloss) in Berry, it looks SO GOOD on top of the Dior Lip Glow!!! I pair these together as my everyday natural pouty juicy lips!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I already owned the 001 Pink so I was a little nervous when I ordered 102 Matte Raspberry as it looked more like a bright pink. When I received this I looked at it thinking it I was right. Nevertheless, before I was deciding whether to give it away to a family member (these guys are not cheap!) I tried it on. And I was so wrong!!! It gave me a healthy natural pinky tone to my lips and it glided on my lips like a lip balm. I am so glad I took the time to try it. This is my favourite lipstick at the moment. Even my teenage daughter loved it and wanted it for herself!!

Definitely a repurchase or perhaps I’ll buy a backup!

on 9/15/2018 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Loving these tinted lip balms!!… I was looking for a replacement for Lancôme’s Baume in Love; tinted lip balm which I sooo adored, but are in process of being discontinued *sigh*. I came across this product early this summer. They are not as emollient as the Baume in Love but are just as effective in keeping my lips smooth and moisturized. There is a minty taste to them which I got use to quickly, no minty scent though. The properties of moisturizing do not last long so reapplication after a cpl hours is advised but the tint is still there. I really like the tint tenacity of this product compared to Lancôme's. There is no waxy feel, no tug on application, glides on nicely without a residual tacky feel, very comfortable. Packaging is pretty and feminine, plastic square, opaque soft pink cover/lid (DIOR embossed on one side and Lip Glow visibly printed in chrome on the other side). Lift up the lid, exposes a chrome metal product casing which has the signature DIOR ‘knob- design’ at the bottom. Quite aesthetically pleasing and easy to find at the bottom of your purse.
The downside is the questionable price tag for a ‘lip balm’? I purchased my 1st at Nordstrom and subsequently x2 other Lip Glow colours via points accumulated through their in-store incentive point program. So no big lo$$ for me. Although, I can defin see it being a deal breaker.
I have matte raspberry (note- not drying at all and prob my fav of the 3 balms I own), holo pink (defin not glittery when on the lips, has a nice shine and slip) and coral (it’s not coral pink as much as it is subtle-pink tangerine on my lips).
Would I repurchase?, most likely as I prefer tinted balms over lipsticks. These have a good colour selection that keep me interested...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love these! I have been using both the Coral and Ultra Pink shades for a couple of years now and having recently ran out of both, I bought the Raspberry shade one, along with the 2 that I needed to replenish. Well... I'm in love with the new shade, having given it a test run over the weekend, I now no longer know which shade is my favorite as they all are!
These give your lips a subtle touch of color and shimmer that's just perfect for daytime use. The color also lasts a long time without me having to touch up at any point throughout the day. It's also exfoliating, seems to get rid of dryness much better than most other lip products I've used and it's great for keeping your lips supple and moisturized yet without the stickiness of most lip balms. Total re-purchase.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 6/11/2018 1:27:00 PM

A lot of people think these are just glorified, expensive Chapstick...well, I love them! I have picked up 3 recently(pink, lilac, matte raspberry), and I love them all.. The matte raspberry is literally a smoother, more comfortable feeling cool toned fuschisa/pink balm, that happens to last due to the matte finish.. I will definitely repurchase this one, and would repurchase all of them, as well as planning on trying more colors. They are super moisturizing and smooth, and don't ever come off in chunks or break like cheap balms... Yep, they cost $34 each, I'm fine with that! I spend my $ on things that bring me joy, and these do... It's nice pulling out a pretty CD tube too💋❣

on 6/2/2018 12:31:00 PM

Lovely product in beautiful, sturdy packaging. I have the colour 'Berry' and it adds such a lovely hint of colour to the lips. The product itself has a distinct vanilla/sweet smell. When applied, you can feel a kind of minty tingle which makes it feel refreshing. Overall, it's not the most hydrating balm but it works well enough! A little pricey but worth giving as a nice gift/treating yourself!

on 5/23/2018 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So these are brilliant little soft pops of color to carry around with you. Now I know why the new Duchess of Sussex wore it on her wedding day. I had read that she was a chapstick kind of girl. This is like glam (over priced though) tinted lip balm. So here is the jist.
Pros
- These are just lovely little stains of color that leave your lips looking very nice
- Cute packaging
- I love these type of things in the summer for easy breezy beach looks.

Cons
- No matter how nice or cute it is, it's still an overpriced lip balm. Now if this is not an issue for you, you love them and have easy access to them, then this is not really a con.

So for the most part, I am a fan.

UPDATE: I had to deduct one lippie. For me it is worth more deductions for this reason, but I don't know how much it matters to others. I have tried the Pink, Coral, Berry and Lilac. Coral usually comes off as a pink lemonade shade on me. Lilac was the softest pink tone I could get out of these. Coral & Lilac are my faves of the shades I tried. But here is what I really, really don't like about these. They keep changing colors like the Lipstick Queen shade does. They go on lovely, but then all shades just started going and going on my lips. The pink finally settled to a fushcia. The Coral did settle at a nice pink lemonade, but sometimes the shade would look really off a look or look too much by itself. The Berry went bright pink on me with plummy tones. The Lillac started out as the sexy soft barely there pink pout I was craving, but it just kept getting brighter on me. I know these are supposed to react to your Ph but this was just getting ridiculous. When I put on a lip product, I want to know what color it will end up looking like on me and not keep changing like this. I know I warm up makeup colors, but this was getting ridiculous. I prefer the NARS Orgasm lip balm now because that one pretty much stays a pretty pinky peach...no surprises.

on 4/26/2018 3:17:00 AM

I am already on my second tube of it and it’s one of my favourite products! It gives my lips a flush of colour and moisturises it at the same time. The packaging is also really cute! However, it really is just an overpriced tinted lip balm. Pretty sure there are other lip balms out there that work the same. I really love it though, so I will probably keep repurchasing.

on 3/24/2018 2:45:00 PM

I adore this product.
I bought it in matte raspberry and it’s the most amazing touch of color ever.
It lasts considerably more than other similar products.
And it moisturizes.
A must have.

Dior has released a few new colors of its Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm and two of these are holographic- holographic pink and holographic purple. I picked up the Dior Holographic Purple which is number 009. This isn't so much holographic as it is purple with some iridescent shimmer and sparkles in it. This is a highly moisturizing, yet incredibly expensive, lip balm. This doesn't have much flavor to it, it applies easily, and feels silky on your lips. If you don't mind the price this is a decent tinted lip balm, but there are definitely others out there for far far less. Swatches and more detailed review can be seen here: