Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 10/31/2018 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I waited a long time before I bought some of these. But finally I had a Sephora gift certificate for my birthday so I thought to really treat myself. I bought 3 of the colors and I unfortunately love these, unfortunately because they are pricy at $34 each. These go on so light and last for quite awhile on my lips and when they are gone there is a slight stain, everything I was looking for in a balm. I bought:

Coral: a warmish peach/coral that does not stay warm on my lips but instead becomes a pinkish coral.
Raspberry: this is more fuchsia on me at the start but it gets better. Not my favorite one.
Berry: a beautiful plum color that is my favorite.

I've already bought another one in pink because raspberry is not neutral enough for me. However the raspberry is still wearable. The case is a lucite that is the color of the lip balm and inner part of case is great. Some of these balms are hard to twist up.

on 8/21/2018 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely adore this lip balm. It plumps my lips (without any tingle) so that they just feel very youthful and 'full'. The colour is also very flattering and looks very natural.

I am obsessed with lip balms and this is the best in my collection. I only really wear this when I go out as it's quite expensive, but it really is lovely.

I would certainly recommend.

on 6/15/2018 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hyped for a reason:
- Lovely emollient formula with decent staying power, my lips feel pampered
- pleasant vanillic scent, not lingering or overwhelming
- soft satin finish
- subtle color enhancing effect on my rather pigmented lips
- very pretty as well as sturdy packaging
I recently bought several more shades besides the original pink and I love them all.
Not cheap at $34 but for me the Dior Glow Balms are a pleasure to use and the formula is definitely much superior to Chapstick or the likes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

sis.... let me tell you... the hype is totally justified.

it exfoliates, hydrates, and leaves a gorgeous tint on your lips??? sick

this is perfect for my I Can't Be Arsed To Do Makeup days, which is almost every day, ever, so I love this.

on 6/11/2018 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A lot of people think these are just glorified, expensive Chapstick...well, I love them! I have picked up 3 recently(pink, lilac, matte raspberry), and I love them all.. The matte raspberry is literally a smoother, more comfortable feeling cool toned fuschisa/pink balm, that happens to last due to the matte finish.. I will definitely repurchase this one, and would repurchase all of them, as well as planning on trying more colors. They are super moisturizing and smooth, and don't ever come off in chunks or break like cheap balms... Yep, they cost $34 each, I'm fine with that! I spend my $ on things that bring me joy, and these do... It's nice pulling out a pretty CD tube too💋❣

on 5/23/2018 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So these are brilliant little soft pops of color to carry around with you. Now I know why the new Duchess of Sussex wore it on her wedding day. I had read that she was a chapstick kind of girl. This is like glam (over priced though) tinted lip balm. So here is the jist.
Pros
- These are just lovely little stains of color that leave your lips looking very nice
- Cute packaging
- I love these type of things in the summer for easy breezy beach looks.

Cons
- No matter how nice or cute it is, it's still an overpriced lip balm. Now if this is not an issue for you, you love them and have easy access to them, then this is not really a con.

So for the most part, I am a fan.

UPDATE: I had to deduct one lippie. For me it is worth more deductions for this reason, but I don't know how much it matters to others. I have tried the Pink, Coral, Berry and Lilac. Coral usually comes off as a pink lemonade shade on me. Lilac was the softest pink tone I could get out of these. Coral & Lilac are my faves of the shades I tried. But here is what I really, really don't like about these. They keep changing colors like the Lipstick Queen shade does. They go on lovely, but then all shades just started going and going on my lips. The pink finally settled to a fushcia. The Coral did settle at a nice pink lemonade, but sometimes the shade would look really off a look or look too much by itself. The Berry went bright pink on me with plummy tones. The Lillac started out as the sexy soft barely there pink pout I was craving, but it just kept getting brighter on me. I know these are supposed to react to your Ph but this was just getting ridiculous. When I put on a lip product, I want to know what color it will end up looking like on me and not keep changing like this. I know I warm up makeup colors, but this was getting ridiculous. I prefer the NARS Orgasm lip balm now because that one pretty much stays a pretty pinky peach...no surprises.

on 3/24/2018 2:45:00 PM

I adore this product.
I bought it in matte raspberry and it’s the most amazing touch of color ever.
It lasts considerably more than other similar products.
And it moisturizes.
A must have.

on 1/8/2018 2:39:00 PM

I own three of these--the original Pink, Berry, and the new Raspberry. All three of them give a flush of color with a beautiful translucent finish and leave a slight stain behind. The balm consistency keeps the more pigmented shades (Berry and Raspberry) from looking harsh against my very pale skin. The lasting power is typical for a balm. My favorite is probably the Raspberry, which gives my lips a pretty, flushed look. Although I love the way these balms look, I do have some gripes that keep these from being HG for me. First, they are not very hydrating. They feel good while they're on and add an emollient layer of protection in the winter but my lips can be dry after they wear off. I think this might be due to fragrance or possibly the inclusion of something minty/menthol (it is difficult to find the ingredients of the product listed online). Second, I find the packaging annoying. All three of mine rattle a little bit in the plastic case, even when they were brand new. Although the case has always stayed closed, the rattling makes the packaging feel a bit cheap to me and I am always worried that the balms could fall out. Third, these are very expensive and Dior has continued to raise the price. I also find myself going through them rather quickly because of the soft consistency. Finally, I wish these balms included SPF--Dior used to say that they had SPF 10 but has dropped that from the description. I will continue to buy because I love the way they look, but in the meantime I am also keeping an eye out for possible replacements.

on 6/29/2017 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I want to hate this because it's so expensive but it's the best lip product I have ever used. The texture is like nothing I can compare it to, where it's not waxy like a lip stick, but not pure oil like a moisturizing balm, but sitting somewhere in the middle. It feels silicone-ish and plump on your lips but not in that weird coating way a gloss does. Lasting power is only 2-3 hours for me which isn't long, but that's basically the average for me with any lip product.

The matching to a perfect shade tint line is a bit gimmicky but it's really just a sheer wash of color over your natural lip pigment so it does work as it says. I have read it reacts to a pH but it just darkens slightly for me. I normally use a darker lip tint in the morning (either Etude House, Peri tint or Benetint) and reapply this during the day and my lips feel amazing. They look shiny but not wet gloss shiny. This is the only lip product I've owned that I will manage to use the entire tube and I consistently repurchase. Most others I grow tired of and toss before this.

If anyone knows a cheaper text dupe please tell me! I've yet to find one!

on 4/8/2017 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I loved this lip balm so much I bought 3 more in pink and coral. That's how much I loved it but this is not perfect-perfect; first of all the packaging is fabulous, it's sturdy, lady like and cute. The color is also very suitable for everyday makeup, especially when you don't know what lip color to go with your eye makeup look - these lipsticks no matter which color would deliver the most suitable lip color that would rock with almost all eye makeup looks, neutral, smokey, you name it. It gives the most natural and beautiful color on your lips with a shine that is not overwhelming like a lip gloss but not as velvety as lipsticks. However the texture is a miss for me. It is sticky, smells of menthol and - it became "flacky". Be aware because I have very dry lips, so maybe it's only me because my lips lines are visible on the lip balm. It might be that mine has been almost a year old that it dried up a bit, but it has become a hard time for me to apply this on dry lips. It pulls my lips and cannot be applied as smoothly as before; I used to love how smooth and moisturizing it is, now it's just a pain... it is sticky, waxy, provides only surface hydration and I can feel my dry lips under the layer of wax. I don't know what to do with my other two unopened lip balms.