Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

4.1

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 9/15/2018 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Loving these tinted lip balms!!… I was looking for a replacement for Lancôme’s Baume in Love; tinted lip balm which I sooo adored, but are in process of being discontinued *sigh*. I came across this product early this summer. They are not as emollient as the Baume in Love but are just as effective in keeping my lips smooth and moisturized. There is a minty taste to them which I got use to quickly, no minty scent though. The properties of moisturizing do not last long so reapplication after a cpl hours is advised but the tint is still there. I really like the tint tenacity of this product compared to Lancôme's. There is no waxy feel, no tug on application, glides on nicely without a residual tacky feel, very comfortable. Packaging is pretty and feminine, plastic square, opaque soft pink cover/lid (DIOR embossed on one side and Lip Glow visibly printed in chrome on the other side). Lift up the lid, exposes a chrome metal product casing which has the signature DIOR ‘knob- design’ at the bottom. Quite aesthetically pleasing and easy to find at the bottom of your purse.
The downside is the questionable price tag for a ‘lip balm’? I purchased my 1st at Nordstrom and subsequently x2 other Lip Glow colours via points accumulated through their in-store incentive point program. So no big lo$$ for me. Although, I can defin see it being a deal breaker.
I have matte raspberry (note- not drying at all and prob my fav of the 3 balms I own), holo pink (defin not glittery when on the lips, has a nice shine and slip) and coral (it’s not coral pink as much as it is subtle-pink tangerine on my lips).
Would I repurchase?, most likely as I prefer tinted balms over lipsticks. These have a good colour selection that keep me interested...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I never figured out if it should be used as expensive balm or a lightweight lip color. Anyway, i use it as balm most of the time, except for times when i apply this and am lazy to continue on with lip color. This stuff is rly amazing, glides on smoothly on the lips, is not sticky and has lovely colors. It doesnt look too glossy or wet on top of ur lips. Also smells very pleasant. Feels very luxury to use. Does not interfere with the second layer of ur lip color (unless u are doing a matt lip of course), in fact makes the lip color apply better on a smooth surface. Doesnt give u cracked lips or peeled lips like some balms right after u apply lip color. Buttt it doesnt give u hydrated lips as well, u need a more basic lip balm for that purpose. The only thing stopping me from repurchasing is the price. But i guess it will be a treat from time to time

on 3/24/2018 2:45:00 PM

I adore this product.
I bought it in matte raspberry and it’s the most amazing touch of color ever.
It lasts considerably more than other similar products.
And it moisturizes.
A must have.

on 9/9/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my usual go to brand but, a rep on the floor at Macys approached me and I tried it. I am so hooked. The color is buildable and the texture is super hydrating and not drying. Stays soft and stays on. A really great product. I got the peach.
I used it every day while at a sales meeting and reapplied like regular balm. It has a pleasant scent too. The packaging is great - stays closed in my bag. Lips feel soft and that's so important for me especially as the aging process continues.

on 5/7/2017 8:25:00 AM

There has been a lot of hype about this product and I was foolish enough to buy into it. It's prettily packaged, works ok as a lip gloss, but made absolutely NO difference -- and I mean NONE WHATSOEVER -- to the color of my lips. In short, the emperor is wearing no clothes and this product does not color your lips. So I just use it at night before I go to bed. I don't carry it in my bag or use it in public -- I don't want anyone to see that I got taken in so easily.

on 10/12/2016 12:45:00 PM

I went to return it & took another look and this on my natural lips just looks too good. It's not sticky or too balmy. I enjoy wearing and apply it under some lipstick too.

It's $$$ but you'll have it forever & less of the junk balm pile up. I love collecting products but lately their is just too much to choose from, I'm not using half of ut & its just best to stick with what is working. My junk drawer is now looking like $$$$$ wasted!

on 9/16/2016 6:01:00 PM

I didn't want to love Dior Lip Glow. Didn't want to purchase it. I bought the Maybeline, Sephora, etc. everything gave me hot pink Popsicle lips. And then Dior went and gave me soft rosey lips.

The balm lasts my whole train ride into work. I can feel it on my lips still when I enter my office. And then your lips are fully stained that lovely petal pink and I just.... Ugh it's just so pretty and effortless.

1st thing is the scent. It's peppermint patty to me. That chocolate/minty mix that I actually am not a fan of. No vanilla cake here.

2nd is the color. Man is that a beautiful pink. I have black hair, dark eyes and pale skin so I really like pink cheeks and pink lips for my go to look. I'm typically a Fresh Sugar in Rose or Petal girl but this stuff I can just swipe on anytime anywhere and know my lips are going to look beautiful. It's so easy and effortless which is what luxury products should do for you.

3. Packaging. It's cute and typical Dior. I feel super girly pulling it out of my bag. The silver inside the pink case is so nice. Reminds me of a Sailor Moon transformation wand. Lol.

All in all this stuff is so fabulous and amazing that I bought it in lilac too. Hint: you can't buy lilac in stores anymore but it's available online!!!!

on 3/28/2016 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The colour is natural and it feels moisturizing at first few swipes. But then it dries down quickly for me. I have dry lips, so I would not re-purchase it.

on 3/23/2016 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I recently purchased this after my winter lips looked a bit pruney.. since being a skinflint runs in my blood, I took a gulp when I paid.. lol.

Happy with my purchase though, this balm is great for no lipstick days and keep my lips moist and add a touch of color (lilac)...have also been using this on top of matte lippies which are in the same color family of mauves, pinks, just to give me more moisture.

all in all a great product for me.

am looking for other balms for corals and reds -- I did not like the coral in this line as stated by others, coral gives off a pink cast.

on 1/21/2016 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

THIS IS THE FIRST LIP ANYTHING I HAVE EVER COMPLETELY USED UP!

My lipstick + lip balm collection is more of a cosmetic graveyard than anything else; stuff I'll use from time to time and, whenever I look at all of the neglected tubes, I know that most of them have been sitting, untouched, for more than just a few years.

I am IN LOVE with this balm (pink version)! It is moisturizing and looks great. I use it constantly, and was amazed when I actually got to the bottom of the tube (that's so not me). Adore it all, minus the price.