67%

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/12/2009

Beautiful package. Just loved the pink of the tube and product but it looked almost purple on my lips. It is very moisturizing and I will use this during the winter, but would prefer more of a peach/pink tint.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/12/2009

LOVE this!!! along w/the plumper!!!! Expensive but so worth it!!!

About reviewer (256 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/12/2009

I hope I am not writinhg this review too soon, I just tried this tonight. So far, so great. I love it, great color, so natural, yet it lights up my face. I will try again tomorrow to make sure it wasn't just the GA #8 left on my lips and it was really that great. I will update then.But if it is as good as it appears, I will never need another lipcolor. This is just …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Nov/04/2009

I was a bit skeptical about this product at first..but figured why not give it a try? So I did. It gives me a natural lip color that I absolutely love~! On me, it's a peachy pink. I was afraid it'd have that gross SPF scent to it - but it didn't. :) I love this stuff!

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Oct/30/2009

I agree with the other reviewer, not only does this moisturize your lips, but it also make your lips more plump. It fills up lines. Great product, a bit pricey but will definitely buy this product again. One thing I love about this is, it's not too glossy.. Just the right touch to make your lips look healthy.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

HairBlack

fromEVOO

Oct/30/2009

I have been using this for 2 months now,it is an amazing product,somewhere between a balm and a lip gloss. It is actually 2 in 1.The color looks really natural on me, The packaging is so so cute.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

HairBlack

Oct/16/2009

This really punches up the color of my lips without giving it that weird "mood lipstick pink" color a lot of "color-revving" lipsticks do. When I wear this, my lips still look like my own, but brighter and glossier. Taste and scent are minimal and the texture is moisturizing. Often I will slather this on like a lip balm.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (240 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Oct/08/2009

I love this product & it has become a HG item. It was a luxury buy for me but I will be re-purchasing. I find lip colour hard to select and this makes the perfect lip stick colour for you in a glossy balm. My friend has also purchased one after being impressed with trying. Every girl needs something chanel in her make up bag. It is expensive but I think it's worth it. I really do adore …Read more

0 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

Oct/08/2009

I bought this and ended up returning the next day. The cap kept falling off in my purse which surprised me, as I have owned a hundered of the addict lipsticks, and they never did that! Secondly, this did nothing to my lips. It just looked like balm. It didn't turn any cool color, just looked like balm. Prefer my Lush for balm. And, its $22 cheaper and smells like chocolate!

About reviewer (333 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

3.0

Oct/08/2009

I really like how this looks, feels and smells. The packaging looks expensive which is just as well as it is expensive. The colour really brightens my face.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35