68%

$34.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

23 days ago

You can really feel the luxurious-ness of this balm...goes on with a thick chapstick feel and feels super moisturizing. Tried in 011...looks like a light pink with sparkle in the tube. Goes on more clear and shimmery. Not so sparkly that us mature girls couldn't pull off

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 months ago

I discovered these gems a few years ago. I knew of them and that others liked them, but I never really understood the love until I bought them. I have the pink, coral and berry shades. These are my go-to lipsticks when I want a natural lip, but still want to look polished. They are sheer, and the pigment is supposed to adjust to your "perfect shade". I'm sure that's not the case for everyone but it worked for me. They glide on the lips effortlessly and do not dry them out. There is a faint hint of mint flavor, but not overwhelmingly so. While some may feel that these are too pricey, I feel like they are worth it to me. There are other cheaper alternatives (i.e. Ulta's version) if you do not want to spend the money.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

4 months ago

I first bought the “holographic” Rose Gold shade. I like it, but the glitter occasionally wanders away from my lips. So I bought the original Pink, which only changes color slightly on me and looks very natural and pretty. It is very expensive, but it moisturizes well, smells nice, and looks more like a bit of makeup than cheaper tinted lip balms do, IMO. I don’t like the way the Dior lipsticks open from the bottom. If you can afford to splurge, this might be worth your $$$.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2.0

6 months ago

Recently bought this during the Sephora sale. I bought shade 001 (pink) and 006 (berry). Shade: 001 Its a pretty pink shade in the tube but it adjusts to your lip color with a healthy glow (while its on). No smell from what I can notice. Shade: 006 Nice berry popsicle color and goes on like a sheer purple. No smell from what I can notice. The balm is overpriced hype. I've bought better lip balms for a fraction of the cost. It wears off within 20 minutes. The packaging is so pretty but I'll have to return it.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

7 months ago

OMG. I bought this last week, unaware of the price. I went into the store, specifically to pick up some other makeup item, which was sold out...so on a whim and still in the mood to splurge, I saw this and just picked it up. When I got home and looked at my receipt I gasped, had the wind knocked out of me, and literally laughed out loud at myself. $42 CDN before taxes! For a tinted lip balm!!! And for that matter, a color changing lip balm, where I couldn't be sure what the final outcome of the color would be, or if it would work for me! Absurd. I don't mind paying $40-$50 on a skincare item or high-end makeup item such as powder, blush, highlight....but a lip balm?! Anyway, enough of the rant about the price, onto the actual product.... Packaging is fancy enough, if that matters. Scent is subtle, don't really notice it much. Texture is nice and smooth, not too soft, hard, greasy...you get the idea, it's nice. Colour will vary depending on your own lip colour, body heat, how much you apply. On me, my lips are naturally pigmented, almost red...so on me this turned out to look almost mauve. But very, very subtle. The name "lip glow" is accurate, because it's hard for me to notice a colour change at all unless I stare at myself up close in a mirror, it really does look like just a "glow", as in a natural enhancement for the lips. It's very pretty. But is it worth it for the price??? To be determined. It better be sprinkled with fairy dust and bring me good luck or something magical. If you want to try something similar, at a much More reasonable price, you could try the Catrice Lip Glow, which is less than $10, is pretty much a knockoff of this product, and will also tint your lips pink. However, I also own that product, and the final colour was too bright for my liking. Products like these are always a gamble... For now I will enjoy my super expensive lip balm... sparingly *Oh, and I forgot to mention, since I noticed other reviews mentioned this lip balm causes a tingle, smells minty, or may contain menthol (which freaked me out as I read reviews before even daring to apply this to my lips, and I'm highly sensitive to anything with menthol, peppermint, or menthyl lactate)... although yes it does cause a SLIGHT tingle, there is NO menthol or mint listed in the ingredients, and if it WERE in there, my lips would be on fire, horribly red and chapped, and practically bleeding. So, it ain't in there

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

7 months ago

I've always wanted these to work out for me, but alas,like many of the self adjusting shades that use Red #27t, whether they're MAC, Laneige of Dior, the end result is always going to be some variant of pink, depending on the amount of the pigment they use, and the question is, does this tone of pink work with your colouring or not. I'm incredibly fair, with green eyes and pink undertones. I bought 001 (pink) and 004 (coral) but there isn't really a difference in the shades, especially after the superficial pigments wear off; you're left with pink, and depending on the shade your lips are it can be pleasant (soft) or screaming (fuchsia). My experience left me with the latter, unless i daub the product on very very lightly, which defeats the purpose of the balms moisturizing slant. If you're on the fair side with cool undertones, make sure you get a sample and check it after 20 minutes to see the stain effect; if you're medium tone or darker, this product may still work for you. At $45CAD its expensive, but the packaging, texture, scent/flavour are luxe, and it does moisturize.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I have 001 This is a clear baby pink balm in the tube but on my lips its a more vibrant mid-tone pink. its not a in your face fuchsia pink but it definitely brightens up the complexion in a healthy way. This lip balm really enhances the natural color of your lips and makes them look flushed! I love to wear this with my Dior Rosy Glow blush, the two products really compliments each other. This balm feels luxurious on the lips coating it and keeping them hydrated and plump. Its lightweight and does not dry out my lips like a lot of other high-end balm lippies(i am looking at you Chanel Coco Shine and Coco Flash!) The Dior does not make my lips dry or peel like the Chanel ones and i dont have to keep reapplying it. The color stays on the lips for a good amount of time and leaves a bit of a stain, which i love. This is pricey but it makes me look so alive in a discreet "maybe she woke up like this" way. This gorgeous slightly cool tone rose pink makes my teeth whiter too! i highly recommend it! One thing i have to point out is that it smells slightly like play dough. Lol Edit- i have to pair this with the Laneige Glowy Balm in Berry on top. if i dont, this isnt as hydrating and also it fades very quickly and gets a bit patchy. i had really dry lips yesterday and put this to the test. i am a bit disappointed and wont be repurchasing. I went back to just using my Nivea Lip Cares in Strawberry which also has a tint or the palmers Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick which moisturizes way better

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

It's an ok lip balm.Nothing amazing though. Super expensive for what it does. I have it in the shade 001 Pink and it makes my lips pink.Even if I remove it or it has worn off completely from my lips,they stay pink as if it's a stain. It is moisturizing but not for very long. For instance with this,my lips stay moisturized for about 2-3 hours without reapplying whereas with the Lucas' Papaw Ointment which costs about $5,they stay moisturized for about 4-5 hours without reapplying. It does feel very luxurious having it on your vanity table as vain as it may sound. I'm not sure if I would re-buy mainly because it's too expensive for a lip balm for me.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

I waited a long time before I bought some of these. But finally I had a Sephora gift certificate for my birthday so I thought to really treat myself. I bought 3 of the colors and I unfortunately love these, unfortunately because they are pricy at $34 each. These go on so light and last for quite awhile on my lips and when they are gone there is a slight stain, everything I was looking for in a balm. I bought: Coral: a warmish peach/coral that does not stay warm on my lips but instead becomes a pinkish coral. Raspberry: this is more fuchsia on me at the start but it gets better. Not my favorite one. Berry: a beautiful plum color that is my favorite. I've already bought another one in pink because raspberry is not neutral enough for me. However the raspberry is still wearable. The case is a lucite that is the color of the lip balm and inner part of case is great. Some of these balms are hard to twist up.

About reviewer (1597 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I already owned the 001 Pink so I was a little nervous when I ordered 102 Matte Raspberry as it looked more like a bright pink. When I received this I looked at it thinking it I was right. Nevertheless, before I was deciding whether to give it away to a family member (these guys are not cheap!) I tried it on. And I was so wrong!!! It gave me a healthy natural pinky tone to my lips and it glided on my lips like a lip balm. I am so glad I took the time to try it. This is my favourite lipstick at the moment. Even my teenage daughter loved it and wanted it for herself!! Definitely a repurchase or perhaps I’ll buy a backup!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm