Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 , C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE[ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like the tint color after the gloss

Dior has released a few new colors of its Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm and two of these are holographic- holographic pink and holographic purple. I picked up the Dior Holographic Purple which is number 009. This isn't so much holographic as it is purple with some iridescent shimmer and sparkles in it. This is a highly moisturizing, yet incredibly expensive, lip balm. This doesn't have much flavor to it, it applies easily, and feels silky on your lips. If you don't mind the price this is a decent tinted lip balm, but there are definitely others out there for far far less. Swatches and more detailed review can be seen here:

on 7/28/2017 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The balm give me light rosy pink lips, which is too light that make me look pale so I use it under my lipstick. However, this keeps my dry, chapped lips moisture in about 4 or 5 hours with just one apply. I ran out of this in just a month so the price is a little bit off for my budget.

I don't know how I haven't heard of this until now. This is the most gorgeous pink for fair skin. My lips need a break from the extreme matte lipsticks, so it's a huge bonus this is a balm. Will repurchase forever.

on 5/17/2017 10:25:00 AM

I've tried many others lip tinting products, but this is the only one that gives my lips a nice, natural sheer tint instead of turning them bright pink. It's moderately hydrating, although a tad waxy. Not the best lip product, but I ended up repurchasing couple(s) of time.

on 5/2/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on accutane so really dry flaky lips is unavoidable. I really needed something moisturizing and wanted something to add a little color to my lips since it's really hard to wear lipstick right now. So glad I gave this a shot. I was hesitant at first since this was about 10x the price of regular lip balms I could get from the drug store. This feels SO luxurious on the lips and keeps my lips moisturizer for a good amount of time. It glides on and I feel like it helps fill in my dry cracked lips. It deposits a nice sheer but noticeable layer of color to liven me up. Even after the balm wears off, some of the color remains like a very subtle tint.

on 5/2/2017 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm a bit of a lip balm junkie. This adorable lip balm from Dior gives beautiful subtle colour and shine to lips. My only complaint is the hefty price tag. But if you are in to lip balms like me, you will surely enjoy this product.

on 2/14/2017 6:35:00 PM

I love this. I have seen one of my colleagues use it, and her lips always looked so amazing, I was instantly sold on it, so I picked up one. The packaging in super luxurious, and it tints my lips rosy pink, which would go with any makeup look. I find it fairly moisturising, stays on my lips for a good amount of time, it's just gorgeous. It sits on the top of my vanity, will definitely repurchase :)

on 9/5/2016 3:13:00 AM

I'm always for a tinted lip balm as it moisturises my dry lips.

This is light and moisturising with a very pretty shade of pink.
It's almost like I'm wearing light pink lippy.

Got this as a gift and fell instantly in love with it- the look, the way it smooths across my lips, the way it smells!

Cons:
-limited staying power. but aren't all lip balms?
-slightly pricey

Before this i was using the BeneFit Cosmetics benebalm - Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm

I'd say this Dior balm is a lot better,
I'm not tempted to try any other lip balm other than this.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love its colour and moisture.

The color is magically changed after it's applied on the lips for a while. It gives the lips very good glow but not exaggerate as a makeup.

I've used it for years and keep buying it before it runs out.