Revlon Super Lustrous Sparkling Cider

Revlon Super Lustrous Sparkling Cider

3.8

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I MADE this work and it turned out lovely. I didn't know what to expect but I had my fingers crossed that this would not be another waste of money. This is a serious nude. It's nice but I don't think it's for everyone. This is a shade you HAVE to make work for you. I don't think you can wear this alone. I for one, put a very sheer gloss that has a brownish tint to it (C.O Bigelow Bare Mint) on top and it worked like a charm. I also used a brown lipliner to define the lipstick and blended. I am not sure if Revlon is still manufacturing this. I discovered it at Big Lot's recently for $1.50.

on 9/10/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

sparkling cider is a shimmery beige/gold lipstick.it shines,last long,perfect for a bronzy/glowy look! Goes well with any gold,brown,bronze,brown/bronze,dark purple,black eye shadows!love it!

on 4/9/2011 6:45:00 PM

I was very close of returning this shade.Just by looking at the color.I decided to give it a swipe on my lips.I was really shocked it didn't look as the color looked.It was a nice shimmery tan/nude.Loved it! I'm glad I didn't judge it, just by the color alone.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do not like this lipstick at all and quite honestly I don't know who would look good in it. Or maybe it's just me. It makes me look ill. :-\ it gives my already unpigmented lips LESS pigment, if you can believe it. I bought it from Walgreens online and it was buy one get one 50% off. so I got sparkling cider and blushing mauve. Hopefully blushing mauve will be better! I think it might, based on how it looks in the tube. I guess I'm just too pale for the nude look.

on 5/24/2010 8:48:00 PM

I consider this a sheer nude with light shimmer. I prefer this to use as a layer over other lipsticks. It gives matte lipsticks a nice shimmer without changing the color too much. I have a light tan complexion so it looks ok alone it's just not one I reach for unless it's to layer. again can be higher priced for DS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My HG go-to lipstick! I LOOOOVVVEEEE this lipstick! I pretty much wear it all the time! It's pretty sheer, but very buildable. It's a frosty tan color (but mostly clear). It's extremely glossy and moisturizing. I love to wear this on it's own, but I like to layer it over other lipsticks as well. It makes other darker lipsticks toned down and give it a nice shine/shimmer. It instantly makes you look more tan, although I already have tan skin! The only downside is that is doesn't last as long as other Revlon lipsticks for some reason, but it's not like it's hard to reapply! LOVE this product! It's a great neutral look for school as well. Highly recommend! ♥

on 7/9/2009 1:00:00 AM

This is a sheer color- hard to describe. It's a sheer nude mauve shade that's good for days where you want a little bit of shine and color. It goes great with a bold eye.

This is suitable for all skintones.

on 11/9/2009 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really wish Revlon would do the see-through lids. If they did, I would have purchased this a long time ago. The color is so much better than the sticker on the edge of the container. The sticker makes it seem like it will be a light purply pink color when in actuality, it is not at all.

I would consider this a nude color with a tiny bit of shimmer. Since I only wear nudes, this is perfect for me. I think it's considered a cool color, but I am warm toned and it works for me.

The picture that I added, makes the color look a bit darker than it actually is.

on 2/1/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

If you lips are more on the pigmented side, i dnt recommened this product. Its a muted brown with pink undertones, w/ a pearl effect. It is a pretty color, but on my (already pigmented) lips, it doesnt show up very well. I would repurchase this again because its very moisturizing, and gives my lips a pearl effect which i like :)

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

this is a nice color ,it was the last on the shelf and there was a BOGOF offer so i thought i would try it and it reminds me so much of my avon ultra color rich lipstick in sheer naturale, they are practically the same color! Looks so nice with a dark smokey eye. i put a sheer lipgloss over it and it looks great!