Too Faced Papa Don't Peach

Too Faced Papa Don't Peach

4.5

Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360)

on 5/22/2017 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Lots of shimmer, very little pigment.
My skin is nc20 light yellow toned.
To apply enough for peach color to show, I end up with a
Noticeable unflattering amount of shimmer.
Waste of money as the only good part is the cute packaging.

on 3/5/2017 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I remember when Papa Don't Peach first launched (yes, I'm old). Everybody (but me) was going nuts over NARS Orgasm, and then Papa Don't Peach upstaged it because it worked for many more skin tones. I have not owned Papa Don't Preach until this latest incarnation for the Spring 2017 Sweet Peach Collection. I like this blush, but I don't love it. I have enough yellow/tan undertones in my skin to change the color from a sweet, pinky peach to a brownish-bronze, which is not what I wanted. The gold shimmer in this makes my pores look like craters, and the texture reminds me of the look of tinny greasepaint. When I wear bronzers, I use matte ones for this reason, so the problem is not this blush, it's my skin with any kind of glimmer. (I have the same problem with Coralista, Hot Mama, Bareminerals loose blushes, Becca's highlighters, etc. If those products work for you, you will LOVE this blush). This blush balls up on top and it seems very dry, even for a powder blush. I have to scrape the "bumps" off the top with a file before I use it in order to get a smooth application on my brush. I will enjoy Papa Don't Peach for a long time, but it won't become a staple for me. FYI, if you have skin like mine and you're looking for a Peach blush, my longtime staple is Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop. It looks natural...not like makeup.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's baaaaackkk!! For xmas 2016! I got TF Sweet Peach Papa Don't Peach blush & matching lip oil from Macy's dot com to go with the Sweet Peach eye shadow palette I got back this spring from Ulta. It is similar to TheBalm's HotMama but I think I like HotMama a tinge better. This is more golden than NARS "O," another blush I also like. I don't think I will rebuy becoz I'm kind of into Chanel at the moment but it's a good blush, smells like peaches, hard to DS-dupe but this just is NMS. Too shiny for me. But it's cute when I want to wear all Peach w the entire ensemble & im still giving it 5/5. Someday I will buy the full sized HotMama from TheBalm. Until then this is a decent dupe & easier for me to get then HotMama. I have a mini HotMama from a sub box.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my favorite blush. :( A beautiful, highly pigmented peach color with a pearl sheen. I'm so sad it got discontinued.

on 7/8/2013 12:34:00 AM

I like this blush and enjoy having it in my collection, it isn't my top blush or anything but it is nice :-)

I love this blush! I received mine in the Sweet Indulgence palette I got for Christmas. Gorgeous color. I can see it working on many different skin tones. Perfect peach blush!!

on 12/22/2012 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I got this in the Sweet Indulgence Palette, I wasnt too thrilled at first cuz I usually think Palettes with face and eye products usually have poor face products pigmentations and the focus is always on the eyeshadows and they are usually good, but WOW, was i wrong.

This has replaced my all time fave blush TheBalm Hot Mama Blush. This is actually reminiscent of TheBalm Hot Mama Blush, it is a peachy-pink-corally color with gold sheen. What I like about this Blush is that the pigmentation is a great medium, you can build it and doesnt come on too strong on the first swipe, by the 2nd or 3rd swipe you would have a great pigmentation very natural flush (non-clownesque)-For ref I am an NC35- for fairer skin gals, this might already be super pigmented on the first swipe. and it imparts the most beautiful peachy-pink-corally glow. The golden sheen is extremely beautiful but not overly overwhelming. Some blushes can have overwhelming sheen and sometimes when you layer it on, the sheen can be too EVIDENT and too reflective, but this is not the case with this Blush. It gives just the right amount of glow without detracting from the star of the show the blush itself. Applies beautifully, not chalky, blends well, has smooth velvety texture

I am extremely impressed. The longevity is superb... lasted on me for 14 hours-considering i have very-very oily skin and sweat alot in the hot and humid weather where i live, and by the time i wash my face at night i was surprised that the blush was still there. Amazing!!! HG Status for me, once I run out from this palette i will buy the actual size...

Highly recommended!

This is my favorite blush, hands down. I love Too Faced's Brightening Blushes in general - Mocha Mi Amore is also in my top 10 - but if I could only have one blush for the rest of my life, Papa Don't Peach would be it. It's a gorgeous peach (obviously) with sheen, not glitter or even really shimmer - it just gives a beautiful glow to the cheeks. I would say it's a true peach, not really pink at all. It's very pigmented and lasts all day on me. You get quite a bit of product for the price (.23 oz, I believe), and the packaging is adorable.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This was my first blush i ever bought. I love peachy colors and at the time i was anemic and very very white. It gave me a healthy color to my cheeks and i really loved it. It blended into my cheeks pretty good and it went well with my NC15 skin at the time. I looked for it the other day but i couldnt find it so im assuming they dont sell it anymore?

on 9/18/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this blush. The only thing is I find that it's best to wear during the winter monthes because it's not so pigmented and is pretty light it doesn't show up as pretty after I get a good tan. Over all I would buy it again.