Too Faced Papa Don't Peach

Too Faced Papa Don't Peach

4.5

Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I love the packaging. I will say that. So that gets 5 lipsticks. The price is a little high but still decent because you do you get a ton of product so I gave it 3 lipsticks. But overall it gets only 3 because sometimes I can get lucky and get this blush to work for me but other times it always comes out looking like a highlighter rather than a blush with all that shimmer in it. I find that the peachy golden shimmer isn't flattering if even slightly overdone on my skin and I'm in my late 20s yes but sheesh my skin is still nice and unwrinkled and I'm the right amount of tan that this shade should look pretty good on my skintone . If I go in reeeaalllyy light with this blush the pigmentation is lacking but the shimmer is just right. If I apply it and get it to just the right pigment opacity then now it looks like I've smeared loose eyeshadow all over my face. It's really tricky. It gets hard pan super easy too but it seems to be a good thing in this case. Cuts down on the shimmer..forreal. lol. I recently scraped the hard pan off cause I was out of tape and it is so shimmery I can't stand it all over again. It's also really dry. But yeah idk how to feel about this. I like Milani luminoso better and I guess luminoso is supposed to be the dupe for this one so that says a lot. It has more of a sheen rather than sparkley shinmery micro glitter stuff like this blush does and is much more flattering as a whole. So yeah. Idk where I stand with this or how I feel about it.

on 5/21/2018 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm really enjoying this blush! I own over 50 blushes, and I probably only have about 6 or so that are remotely "peachy", I'm a mauve girl most of the time. This is just a happy blush, and I love the texture, the packaging, the scent, really everything about it. People either love or hate TF, I'm a fan, and have never been disappointed in anything (except that their foundations run too yellow LOL.)..I love that its build able, and not super in your face unless you want it to be, it also has above average wear time with a good setting spray..there is a healthy sheen, so if you are only wanting a total matte blush, this isn't it..its definitely not glitter, but a healthy sheen, it's perfect for summer days/nights.. Definitely recommend💋💄❣

on 4/23/2018 12:55:00 AM

Overall this colour is awesome on my medium yellow skin, but it’s honestly the smell that keeps me coming back to it! It’s deeper than benefit Coralista, and actually shows up on my skin, but gives a similar effect as it when I have paler skin! Love it!

on 9/15/2017 10:08:00 PM

I don't normally wear shimmery blushes but the cute packaging, scent and name of this blush drew me in.

Papa Don't Peach is a beautiful bronzed peach with gold shimmer. When I swatched it at Sephora, I could not stop staring at it and how it glowed.

The packaging is probably the most adorable packaging in my collection but Too Faced always delivers when it comes to fun packaging.

The scent is kind of addictive. I was worried the fragrance would irritate my skin but so far so good. The flush you get is eye catching but subtle.

The thing about this blush is, it's a little trickier to work with if you are oil prone or have larger pores, like another reviewer mentioned. The glitter just emphasizes pores like crazy. When I first applied this product, I was a little shiny and my pores looked like craters. I was horrified and disappointed but thankfully this was was easily fixed with a brush of my Laura Mercier Transluecent powder. I didn't have any problems after that. I imagine a primer that blurs pores would probably fix this as well, though I haven't tried that yet.

While I wouldn't say this is the perfect blush on me, I am definitely going to continue using it. It's a quicky, easy way to warm up your cheeks and add a little life to your complexion.

on 5/22/2017 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Lots of shimmer, very little pigment.
My skin is nc20 light yellow toned.
To apply enough for peach color to show, I end up with a
Noticeable unflattering amount of shimmer.
Waste of money as the only good part is the cute packaging.

on 3/5/2017 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I remember when Papa Don't Peach first launched (yes, I'm old). Everybody (but me) was going nuts over NARS Orgasm, and then Papa Don't Peach upstaged it because it worked for many more skin tones. I have not owned Papa Don't Preach until this latest incarnation for the Spring 2017 Sweet Peach Collection. I like this blush, but I don't love it. I have enough yellow/tan undertones in my skin to change the color from a sweet, pinky peach to a brownish-bronze, which is not what I wanted. The gold shimmer in this makes my pores look like craters, and the texture reminds me of the look of tinny greasepaint. When I wear bronzers, I use matte ones for this reason, so the problem is not this blush, it's my skin with any kind of glimmer. (I have the same problem with Coralista, Hot Mama, Bareminerals loose blushes, Becca's highlighters, etc. If those products work for you, you will LOVE this blush). This blush balls up on top and it seems very dry, even for a powder blush. I have to scrape the "bumps" off the top with a file before I use it in order to get a smooth application on my brush. I will enjoy Papa Don't Peach for a long time, but it won't become a staple for me. FYI, if you have skin like mine and you're looking for a Peach blush, my longtime staple is Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop. It looks natural...not like makeup.

It's baaaaackkk!! For xmas 2016! I got TF Sweet Peach Papa Don't Peach blush & matching lip oil from Macy's dot com to go with the Sweet Peach eye shadow palette I got back this spring from Ulta. It is similar to TheBalm's HotMama but I think I like HotMama a tinge better. This is more golden than NARS "O," another blush I also like. I don't think I will rebuy becoz I'm kind of into Chanel at the moment but it's a good blush, smells like peaches, hard to DS-dupe but this just is NMS. Too shiny for me. But it's cute when I want to wear all Peach w the entire ensemble & im still giving it 5/5. Someday I will buy the full sized HotMama from TheBalm. Until then this is a decent dupe & easier for me to get then HotMama. I have a mini HotMama from a sub box.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my favorite blush. :( A beautiful, highly pigmented peach color with a pearl sheen. I'm so sad it got discontinued.

on 7/8/2013 12:34:00 AM

I like this blush and enjoy having it in my collection, it isn't my top blush or anything but it is nice :-)

I love this blush! I received mine in the Sweet Indulgence palette I got for Christmas. Gorgeous color. I can see it working on many different skin tones. Perfect peach blush!!

Popular Blush Products