Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

I would buy this again as it has good staying power. I've previously used revlon in a similar formula. It was ok-- not great enough to stop looking, but not bad enough to throw it away. I was complemented by our Uber driver on how great it looked. It stayed mostly through New Orleans in the heat until I started rubbing my poor tired eyes. I will be repurchasing to keep in my arsenal.

on 3/24/2016 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this eyeliner for $13 at Sephora. I like the price and the color of the product. I was excited to see a smudging tool, but it makes more mess than smudge. The liner is pretty easy to apply, but it needs to be cleaned up or you end up looking more like you have raccoon eyes. Although I like the color and price, I'm not enough of a fan to repurchase due to issues with messiness.

on 5/23/2012 2:57:00 PM

Bought this product because of the great reviews. Totally moved and smudged on my combination skin. Too bad:(

on 10/15/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My favorite HG Eyeliner.

Pros: Stays put, 16 hours or more!!!!
Great colors, (I love the brown) but I also have gray and blue.
Goes on easily does not tug or pull around eye.
I will buy this again.

Cons: a little stubborn to wash off. Use mineral oil, olive oil or baby oil and that does the trick perfectly.
The tiny sharpener is stupid

Update...
I thought I would get creative I just added Shimmering Turquoise and Royal blue.. They are a little on the sparkly side for my age group but they add a bit of flare to my chocolate brown shadow. The color stays put and doesn't budge. I love that it is long lasting!.

on 4/15/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought two of these around Christmas and they really hold up well during the day, but they break so easily. I've gone through both of them by this point and I don't even wear makeup every day (or these liners every day). They need to find a way to make it harder but still useable. The Slate color is beautiful.

on 11/4/2010 5:03:00 PM

OMG. Best. Eyeliner. EVER! I got this for myself for my birthday yesterday, and I'm in LOVE. It's 4pm and my eye liner is still in one place! I got the Matte brown/black (I never could wear all black on my eyes) and it hasn't smudged, ran, or anything all day! IT IS GREAT! It's more expensive than my old eye liner, but man alive is it worth it! Highly recommend! 5 lippies!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I absolutely love this liner. It is one of the very few that I have repurchased. My eyes are very round, and I use liner to extend the outside tilt of my eyes. This one really does stay on great. I top with a very soft powder and smudge it along and it looks terrific. I have the brown and my favorite is purple. It is not really purple but a brownish pink that probably would look great with most eye colors. My eyes are hazel, and this one really makes my eyes pop! Pretty much the only liner that says waterproof and is waterproof.

This eyeliner really is waterproof but the color is not super black. Its more of an in between blue n black.

on 12/4/2009 2:40:00 AM

This is the one pencil liner that I have actually finished! I use this liner every day! It stays on and doesn't smudge or flake; I'm really quite impressed with it. For the waterline, I prefer this over my MUFE, UD 24/7, fluidline...all my liners really. Here's my method that I use to make it last ALL DAY: I get a bit of TFSI of a qtip, swipe it on the waterline, apply this liner, then put some mac carbon (matte black shadow) over the top. I literally do not have to touch it up the whole day. It's amazing! I've never found such longevity in a liner on my waterline. Yes, I use it in conjunction with other products, but this combo really works amazing for me! Just thought I'd share this tip with you if you have trouble with liners staying put on the waterline. This liner is great, it's a reasonable price and you don't have to sharpen it. I actually use the smudger that it comes with and I like it. I am planning on repurchasing when I run out.