Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Sephora  Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 11/7/2013 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good black pencil liner. I hate sharpening eyeliners, so this is perfect for me. This isn't the blackest liner ever, but it's still pretty pigmented. It stays on decently. It can smudge a little sometimes. I feel like the price is a bit high, but compared to other brands, it's not too bad.

on 3/5/2013 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is easy to use, stays pretty well, and does not smudge.

I would say I love it if it weren't for the fact that the pencil tip manages to break easily, and also if the product didn't get stuck after the first few weeks of use, and would not retract anymore.
I have tried it twice, and both times the lead just gets stuck in the pencil after little use, and I have wasted at least half a pencil both times.

I'm sorry, but this thing isn't cheap, and I am not willing to pay the steep price to get a little bit of a good product that doesn't last.

Would not buy again. Would not recommend.

2/5 because the product itself it good. Just the packaging is horrible so it ruins any good points the quality of the eyeliner might give.

on 6/4/2011 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These are seriously a steal at $12, considering how high quality these pencils are. I wear contacts and have oily lids, so getting *any* eyeliner to stay was a never ending battle. Even MAC's coveted Feline eyeliner would smudge off within an hour, even with primer. I bought one of these on a whim and WHOA, it stayed on practically all day *without primer*, and with primer it's not going anywhere until you have at it with your makeup remover. No smudging, no fading, so traveling all over my eye area. Does precise lines easily as the pencil is just soft enough, and can be smudged with the little smudger at the end of the pencil. There's also a built-in sharpener--how awesome is *that*?

My only complaint, and the only reason it's not getting the coveted 5-star rave review, is because the pigmentation could be better. I have to go over my eyes two or three times for the color to show up and be dark enough to my liking. But, I'd rather have to do that than reapply every 2 hours. Go buy a few, you won't be sorry!

on 12/11/2010 6:44:00 PM

Good quality eyeliner and good price.
The Covergirl smoothwear outlast was my HG, but this one is actually cheaper and just as good.

I will be using this from now on.
It may be waterproof, but it is definitely not smudgeproof.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

For the price of this eyeliner, it is a great value. I switch between this and Mac's technakhol eyeliner in the same shade. But mac goes around 15.50 to 16.50 and this is way cheaper. Plus, it has the cool smudge sponge on the bottom and a sharpener underneath it. I don't use the sharpener, because I feel like it wastes a lot of the eyeliner, but I do love the ability to do it.

One weakness though: it does not last very long. A gel based eyeliner, liquid base, or pencil (sharpening kind) will last you much longer.

My favorite waterproof eyeliner so far. Much better than Makeup Forever. Cheaper too! I bought this in black and wore it to go bodyboarding at the beach (Yes, I wore eyeliner to the beach; it's not a crime since they make waterproof eyeliner, lol) and although it did smear a little, it was a lot better than other eyeliners I've tried. Was able to remove it with Clinique take the day off.

My only complaints are: It is a little hard to smudge for a smokey look, and it smears on my lower lids after swimming. Hope to find that HG eyeliner one day.

on 12/13/2009 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim, because I had a coupon to save fifteen dollars if I got something over thirty five. Since I already had the orgasm blush from nars I just needed the cheapest thing that was near ten dollars.

Suprisingly, I liked it better than my nars blush. Its really easy to apply. I use Fluidliner from mac and liquid last to do the job. But having one thing to put on is really easy. It also stays on relatively well. Eyeliner does not stay on for me, so I usually have to use fluidliner and put liquidlast on top of it. In this case, it obviously does not as long as those who mac products together, but it does last for a considerable amount of time. I also love the smudge tip and the sharpener. I was quite shocked it was there.

I feel like the product is going to run out fast though. I have had my HG mac eyeliner forever and it never seems to run out. This on the other hand seems like it will pretty darn fast. I guess I can't judge until it does. We shall see.