Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

3.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 2/4/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tired many eyeliners. I prefer the retractable ones. This last all day. It doesn't smudge. The price is fair. I wear eyeliner everyday and I had the same one for over 2 months. Love it.

on 9/26/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I tried this when I realized that I was out of my HG eyeliner (Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus in black onyx). I wasn't by a drug store and while at the mall, I decided to give this one a try for a change. It is decent. It does the job and is basically a "safe" every day eyeliner. I prefer retractable eyeliners over regular pencils. This one lasts pretty long, which is a must for me. One downside IMO is that it does not draw as thin and sharp of a line as my HG, making it not as versatile for creating different looks. Also, it is difficult to remove at the end of the day, but I guess it being waterproof has a lot to do with that.

on 1/26/2012 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've tried using this eyeliner before and after I've applied primer and eyeshadow. It never seems to go on smoothly for me. On the plus side it does last all day.

on 6/4/2011 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These are seriously a steal at $12, considering how high quality these pencils are. I wear contacts and have oily lids, so getting *any* eyeliner to stay was a never ending battle. Even MAC's coveted Feline eyeliner would smudge off within an hour, even with primer. I bought one of these on a whim and WHOA, it stayed on practically all day *without primer*, and with primer it's not going anywhere until you have at it with your makeup remover. No smudging, no fading, so traveling all over my eye area. Does precise lines easily as the pencil is just soft enough, and can be smudged with the little smudger at the end of the pencil. There's also a built-in sharpener--how awesome is *that*?

My only complaint, and the only reason it's not getting the coveted 5-star rave review, is because the pigmentation could be better. I have to go over my eyes two or three times for the color to show up and be dark enough to my liking. But, I'd rather have to do that than reapply every 2 hours. Go buy a few, you won't be sorry!

on 10/18/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was very nicely surprised with this product. The SA recommended it when I was on the hunt for a brown eyeliner. Having tried several higher end liners I thought - why not for the $10 price. This retractable brown liner is very easy to apply and since I bought it I have almost used it exclusively - as opposed to my MAC, UD, Nars, etc. It goes on smoothly, has a great color to it and stays on all day. Smudges nicely. Great for the money. Going back to look at other colors. Really recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

WARNING: do NOT use this eyeliner on your waterline!!!!! I thought this might be a cheaper alternative to MUFE Aqua Eyes, since every other "waterproof" liner I've ever tried still wears off quickly and/or smudges under my eyes when I use it to tightline and on my waterline. At first this stuff seemed great...it went on smoothly with a lot of pigment, and I loved the idea of not having to sharpen it. It stayed on my waterline much better than most other liners I've tried. Unfortunately, when it did start to come off, it flaked off into my eyes as opposed to just wearing off and disappearing. Flecks of it got stuck to my contact lenses and completely ruined my contacts - they tore while I was trying to clean them. I've gotten m/u stuck to my contacts plenty of times and I've NEVER had anything that stuck so badly it tore them! I went without my contacts the next day and decided to give the liner another chance, since m/u in my eyes doesn't usually bother me if I'm not wearing contacts, thinking I could keep the liner for glasses days. Well, the liner flaked off into my eyes again, and since there was no contact lens to catch it, this time it scratched the surface of my eye! It was horribly painful and I looked like I had pinkeye for a day or so until it healed (and I felt like I had something in my eye for days, which everyone knows is miserable). I took the liner back immediately and I'm back to using Aqua Eyes, which stays in place very well and has never irritated my eyes in any way. This Sephora liner may work great if you use it on your lashline as opposed to the inner rims of the eyes, but I wouldn't even risk that in case it still flaked off. Obviously, I'm never buying this again and despite it's pigment/lasting power I would give it a 0 rating if I could due to the fact that it injured my eye.