Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Sephora  Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 5/18/2016 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have been using this product for over 5 years and I love it! I always recommend it to my friends. It's a great gift giver. The only downside is that it will wear off after 12 hours.

on 2/26/2014 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this because sometimes I'm just so lazy to use gel eyeliner and this turns out really great. I usually don't use eyeliner pencils as they always smudge a lot not matter waterproof or not. However, this product, although I can't say it doesn't smudge at all, stays the whole day and only runs off a little. Also its really easy to use and keep sanitize as its retractable. It's just really suitable for a lazy day or when I got up late, so I can put it on real quick and go.

on 2/8/2014 8:08:00 PM

I have this in Shimmer Electric Purple which is a very nice color, but I am not amazed by this eyeliner like everyone else seems to be. I found that I had to apply it several times before I got the color that I desired (I do not use heavy eyeliner, either, I was just going for a line). I also had difficulty blending the eyeliner. On the upside, this lasts all day and is most certainly waterproof. This product fails to inspire me so I will not repurchase.

on 7/2/2013 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Who else gets eyeliner goo on the inside corners of their eyes like this one here does?! You do?!

GUESS WHAT, this one doesn't do that. That's the big reason why I love this. ALL EYELINERS GIVE ME CORNER-EYE GOO (Except for this one.)

Wears well, lovely pigment varieties. I use the black-brown on a daily basis, and it wears well even in this strange Seattle heat wave we've been getting over here... anyway, just great. Doesn't transfer onto eyelids either (though I do use some powder/primer up there to be on the safe side.)

Overall: great price, wears really well, doesn't transfer onto other areas of the skin. Variety of colors. I LURVE THIS, and hope you do too!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This glides on, the color is just perfect: Matte brown/black isn't too harsh for everyday. Lasts all day on lashlines, (on waterline stays roughly 2-4 hours). There is a lot of product infact. This has lasted me 2 months so far & I use it almost every other day, sometimes every day. There is still enough to last me at least another month, if not more. The price is meh, but out-preforms any drugstore retractable/pencil eyeliner I ever purchased. A product I'll be sure to repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wow, I am pretty impressed on this Sephora Waterproof Eyeliner, I wear contact lenses and tear up often. So finding an liner that lasts throughout the day is a chore. The first day I tried it, I watched a TV program and bawled my eyes out. As I was heading to bed I looked in my makeup mirror and sure enough the liner still looked pretty fab. I headed out early days later to run an errand with just my ball cap on, this eyeliner, and some BB. I came home took a shower and looked in the mirror and WOW the liner was still on. After all that, I am pretty sold on it. I have a friend that swears by it, and after all it is not the most expensive e/l on the market. I am a big fan now! Sephora rocks!

on 2/28/2012 8:26:00 PM

The Pros - it will stay all day and comes in nice colors. The Cons - it doesn't go on smoothly, the tip breaks easily, the sponge tip on the opposite end was worthless, it's too stiff so instead of rubbing in or around I found it just rubbed the product off. As it didn't go on smoothly for me - chunky and uneven - I wouldn't purchase again, but I'm keeping the brown and green that I bought because I put them on then brush powder over the top and press it in with a small brush and this will keep it in place all day.

on 11/26/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have oily skin, and I bought the black and brown eyeliners from Sephora thinking that they would last because they are "waterproof." Because of my skin type, normal eyeliners tend to smudge, leaving me with embarrassing panda eyes for the day.

So, yeah, these eyeliners are waterproof. If you apply them and then step into the shower, they take forever to rub off if you don't have any makeup remover with you. But for oily skinned girls like me, if you try to apply them to your eyes, they'll smudge like hell within the first few hours. The liner stays on longer if you only apply to your upper lid, but it still smudges into the crease for me.

on 7/21/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have Matte Deep Plum and it is very nice. It's not too purple, but on my tan skin, it looks brown/black. I like it because it is waterproof and works great on my oily skin. It is a little bit dry so it makes it difficult to smudge.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried a LOT of eyeliner in my lifetime and this is my favorite pencil eyeliner. I love that it's retractable and comes with a built-in sharpener and smudger in the cap. I use it to tightline and to line the waterline. It glides on easily and lasts for a good amount of time. The only thing I don't like about it is that it smudges a little underneath my eyes as the day goes on, though I haven't encountered a pencil eyeliner that doesn't. It lasts me about 6 months if I use it 4 times a week.