Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Other
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Amazing. Allows me to do a nice winged line. It really is waterproof and stays in place all day. It's really dark (I have the black shade) which I love. Definitely has become my favorite eyeliner along with Kat Von D, and Tarte.

on 11/7/2013 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good black pencil liner. I hate sharpening eyeliners, so this is perfect for me. This isn't the blackest liner ever, but it's still pretty pigmented. It stays on decently. It can smudge a little sometimes. I feel like the price is a bit high, but compared to other brands, it's not too bad.

on 10/18/2012 4:45:00 PM

I have this product in black. Sticks well, definitely waterproof. It smudges just perfectly and stays like that the entire day.

It tug a little...it is more like a charcoal black...it is not a near color more like if you did it with your eye shadow. It smudges throughout the day...within 3 hrs I had some underneath my eyes and I did not even apply on my lower lashes or waterline. comes off easily, only swiped paper without make up remover and took most of it off, not what I want from my waterproof eyeliner. On a different day i tried it on my waterline, it faded a little bit so I guess it's all right but for me the price is expensive and it is not worth it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Just wow! This is a potential HG item for me. Glides on without tugging, is a.dream to apply with that matter, lasts all day on my upper lashline, and the color is very pretty. I bought this in matter black/brown (or the colors vise versa) and it stays true to the matter claim. I'm not a devoted eyeliner junkie but I only ask for a smooth application, stays all day, no smudging (yay no panda eyes with this one) Very pleased!

Texture and everything was great except that it was not waterproof. I wear contacts and this liner would not last 30 mins after its application. It holds fine on my upper lids but it's the bottom that i have trouble with. Raccoon eyes is not the look i was aiming for. I tried primer (UDPP) and even set the line with powder and still no luck. So far UD 24/7 is slightly better than this

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is my HG eyeliner! Eyeliners smudge like crazy on my eyes...not so much on my upper lid (except for the corners), but I often look like a raccoon on my lower lid. I've tried Revlon Colorstay, Urban Decay 24/7, Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner, a bunch of different waterproof pencil and liquid liners. NOTHING stays on me. Liquid lines flake off my lids, pencil liners smudge or fade. But this one has been the absolute best I've tried so far. It's a little pricey at $13 or so but the lasting power has been unbeatable. I get a few smudgies in the outer corners on my lower lash line at the end of the work day (12+ hours from when I wake up), but nothing I couldn't live with. It lasts through workouts, too. I hope they never stop making it!

on 10/27/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice product at a decent price. It goes on smoothly and stays on, even on my slightly oily skin. I have 2. The "olive" is very pretty - I was expecting more of a green/brown/khaki color, but it's actually an iridescent green that heads in a brownish grey direction when the light isn't right on it. The "matte moss" might make a nice substitute for Chanel's celadon. I posted a pic for comparison.

on 9/30/2011 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Amazing product and the best eyeliner I have found. Way better than Avon, Lancome, Stila, and Smashbox. I got this eyeliner in the Green Glitter color, and It looks like a darling dark hunter green but still have the pop of color. Didnt rub/smudge off nor did the glitter flake off all day. I think I will buy it again in different colors.

on 9/16/2011 9:41:00 AM

Omg, i just realized that if you take the end cap off the smudger, you can sharpen this! When I originally bought this, i loved it, but the end had gotten so dull that i could barely get it to go on anymore! Thankfully, i was just reading the reviws and a womam mentioned that it has a built in sharpener, its perfect, makes it brand new at the tip!