Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 10/12/2016 6:23:00 PM

I love the staying power and the intensity of the colour. Just a bit difficult to remove.

on 9/20/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is strictly for the colours 12 GLITTER COPPER and 23 SHIMMER BRONZE.
The colours are absolutely stunning. They apply smoothly, blend beautifully (if you work fast), and set quickly. Once set, they won't budge until you use eye makeup remover.

I purchased these two colours to use on my eye lids as a cream eye shadow, as these particular colours don't lend themselves well as eyeliners unless you're using them in combo with a darker eyeliner. Although they performed beautifully, when I worked out the price, it came out to $36/g. Nudestix Magnetic Eye Pencils have VERY similar shades, and they work out to $10/g.So, I returned my Sephora Collection and purchased the Nudestix instead.

The Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliners are a brilliant product IF you're only using them as eyeliners. As eyeliners they're fantastic and reasonably priced. BUT, if you're using them as a cream shadow, or shadow base, although they apply and perform beautifully, they are far too expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is just really good and for a great price too.
I use it for my waterline and stays up to 12 hours, it super soft and doesn't make my eyes watery is just pretty awesome.
The brown shade isn't complete matte though, it has like little tiny bits of like an ochre shine but it goes beautifully with brown eyes.

I would buy this again as it has good staying power. I've previously used revlon in a similar formula. It was ok-- not great enough to stop looking, but not bad enough to throw it away. I was complemented by our Uber driver on how great it looked. It stayed mostly through New Orleans in the heat until I started rubbing my poor tired eyes. I will be repurchasing to keep in my arsenal.

on 4/16/2016 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These eyeliners are wonderful! They line both bottom and top lashes smoothly without tugging. Also, you have a few seconds to smudge the liner with the little sponge tip on end if you wish before it dries down. The liner wears just as well as holy grail liners, without having to sharpen the point ever! The colors are beautiful. They truly are waterproof. Plus, they're only $13.00 each which is a great deal compared to liners that are very similar in wear and appearance. Finally, my sensitive eyes do not get irritated with the formula.

on 3/16/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love this eyeliner! I've already repurchased this product twice. I don't do winged eyeliner and I use the brown one because I find that black is too dark for me. I purchased this back at the end of August and it's now March and I still haven't ran out. it lasts all day and even all night. sometimes when I go to sleep with my eye makeup on its still perfect in the morning!

on 3/16/2016 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this liner. I've tried cheaper and I've tried pricier, and this just works best for me. I can easily apply it to waterlines, and I can easily apply it to my eyelids and smudge with the rubbery tip, and it lasts, too. I've only tried the black-brown shade and an olive green, but love both. I get good color from the green and the black-brown is a good way to fake thicker lashes when applied just so. And though it lasts, it's not hard to get off when using an oil-based makeup remover, so long as I let it sit a minute or two to "loosen" it up. My main wish is even though they have a good variety of colors, I'd like to see a few more offerings, even though there are something like 20 colors, but I'd love to see a kind of ivory shade for lining lower lash lines to make eyes look bigger, and a taupe.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This eyeliner is good quality, as is to be expected for the price point (around $14 if I'm recalling correctly). I use the color 01 Black. I only use this on the waterline as I prefer liquid eyeliner on my lid. It lasts a decent amount of time... nothing that blew me out of the water, but it also didn't disappear right away. The packaging is average... the bottom part that has a smudger and lid keeps falling off.... like the entire thing detaches. I would not repurchase because there are eyeliners that are half the price and preform the same on the waterline.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good product! It's smudge proof and water proof and it's pretty soft so that it doesn't feel like you're dragging your eyelids. I love retractable eyeliners because you waste so much product when you sharpen them. Highly recommend it! A really good deal!

Please watch my spring look using this!

on 2/26/2014 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this because sometimes I'm just so lazy to use gel eyeliner and this turns out really great. I usually don't use eyeliner pencils as they always smudge a lot not matter waterproof or not. However, this product, although I can't say it doesn't smudge at all, stays the whole day and only runs off a little. Also its really easy to use and keep sanitize as its retractable. It's just really suitable for a lazy day or when I got up late, so I can put it on real quick and go.