Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Sephora  Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have owned this in black, charcoal, and teal. I finished the black and charcoal but am still working on the teal. They are very pigmented, easy to apply, and long-lasting (even on my oily lids). They do last the 12 hours as they claim and do not smudge. I would like to purchase other shades.

I did not give them the 5th lippie for two reasons: I found that the black and charcoal, like many retractable eyeliners, broke off easily, thus wasting a lot of product, and all three shades transferred on the upper parts of my lids (I do have hooded eyes).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good product! It's smudge proof and water proof and it's pretty soft so that it doesn't feel like you're dragging your eyelids. I love retractable eyeliners because you waste so much product when you sharpen them. Highly recommend it! A really good deal!

Please watch my spring look using this!

on 2/8/2014 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE these eyeliners. I have it in Brown (copper shimmer) and Brown/Black (deep, matte chocolate). Both give great colour pay off and do NOT budge. Trust me, I have tried every liquid/pen/pencil eyeliner out there and these stay. Haven't tried the other colours so I'm sure some are better than others but these two are GREAT.

on 11/1/2012 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this a lot. It's one of the more smudge resistant pencils I've used, an it's really fantastic to keep in your bag for touch ups/emergencies (like when you've been up all night, studying, and you stumble in to take your final the next day without a stitch of makeup on, after which your friends insist that you go out with them. Embarassing? Yeah, a little bit.) because it's got a smudger and sharpener built in. The amount of product you get for the price is a little steep, so I wouldn't recommend it to be used as an everyday kind of thing, but as something to keep in your bag just in case, I think it's great. You can pretty much do a whole (if monochromatic) eye look with this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great eyeliner for me. It is one of the few eyeliners I have used that lasts all day. I have it the matte plum and the color is gorgeous - muted, dark but not too dark and brings out my green eyes. I have tried many eyeliners and found this to be the best, even better than Urban Decay's waterproof liner. It goes on smooth and even. The pencil doesn't break off easily either, like some other pencils I have used. Lasts forever. Worth the $12.00. Plus, does not irritate my eyes at all, which can be sensitive, especially when I am wearing contact lenses.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wow, I am pretty impressed on this Sephora Waterproof Eyeliner, I wear contact lenses and tear up often. So finding an liner that lasts throughout the day is a chore. The first day I tried it, I watched a TV program and bawled my eyes out. As I was heading to bed I looked in my makeup mirror and sure enough the liner still looked pretty fab. I headed out early days later to run an errand with just my ball cap on, this eyeliner, and some BB. I came home took a shower and looked in the mirror and WOW the liner was still on. After all that, I am pretty sold on it. I have a friend that swears by it, and after all it is not the most expensive e/l on the market. I am a big fan now! Sephora rocks!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I accidentally bought this product in a greenish shade from Sephora.com. I thought I had removed it from my shopping cart, but didn't. I guess that is what I deserve for buying makeup while having wine...but, it turned out to be fortunate because it actually lasted on my skin ALL DAY. I wear glasses and I have oily eyelids with some eczema. I look really young so I rely on eyeliner and mascara, along with a little lipstick, to make my patients believe I really am old enough to take care of them.

I applied it at 7am while extremely tired. While applying, it had a nice glide to it and didn't give me any trouble like *cough* certain other eyeliners do. I fully expected to look in the mirror a few hours later and see my usual "second line" of eyeliner on my eyelid, because that is what always happens. This time, though, I didn't have any rub off or "second lines" on my eyelid. No one told me that I had eyeliner marks all over my eyelids or eyebrow because this stuff actually didn't budge!!!

I forgot I had it on, again, when I was about to drive home....I looked in the mirror and there was the green eyeliner in its original place! It had faded a bit, but it wasn't rubbed off all over my skin or eyes. So, this product is a winner for me.

It came off easily with my clean and clear sensitive skin face wash. I will give this product another go and update if needed. The real test will come when the hot, humid sticky Houston summers roll around again, but for now, I am sold :)

on 9/21/2010 4:48:00 PM

The longevity and color payoff seem to vary by shade of these liners. I have the gold and LOVE it. The color is rich and intense and lasts through my 12 hour days (both on upper lid and waterline). The black does well on my upper lid, doesn't smear or fade, but doesn't hold up for more than 4 hours on my waterline without being set with black powder eyeshadow. I recently bought the electric purple, wanting to spice up my eye color routine. Unfortunately, the purple doesn't last on my upper lid...it wears unevenly, leaving splotches of color. The bright color didn't apply true on my waterline. Even with multiple layers, I could only achieve a pink lilac shade that made my eyes look puffy.
The color selection and price of these eyeliners are amazing, I just wish the quality and color payoff was more consistant from shade to shade.