Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 3/16/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love this eyeliner! I've already repurchased this product twice. I don't do winged eyeliner and I use the brown one because I find that black is too dark for me. I purchased this back at the end of August and it's now March and I still haven't ran out. it lasts all day and even all night. sometimes when I go to sleep with my eye makeup on its still perfect in the morning!

on 11/26/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have oily skin, and I bought the black and brown eyeliners from Sephora thinking that they would last because they are "waterproof." Because of my skin type, normal eyeliners tend to smudge, leaving me with embarrassing panda eyes for the day.

So, yeah, these eyeliners are waterproof. If you apply them and then step into the shower, they take forever to rub off if you don't have any makeup remover with you. But for oily skinned girls like me, if you try to apply them to your eyes, they'll smudge like hell within the first few hours. The liner stays on longer if you only apply to your upper lid, but it still smudges into the crease for me.

on 9/30/2011 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Amazing product and the best eyeliner I have found. Way better than Avon, Lancome, Stila, and Smashbox. I got this eyeliner in the Green Glitter color, and It looks like a darling dark hunter green but still have the pop of color. Didnt rub/smudge off nor did the glitter flake off all day. I think I will buy it again in different colors.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

PROS:
- handy smudger and sharpener
- wide variety of vibrant colors
- glides on effortlessly
- staying power is great
- quality and price beats other high-end liners i've tried
CONS:
none! =P

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is an excellent long wear eyeliner. I have it in the brown color. It is a nicely intense color than can be blended down to a soft look with the sponge tip. The tip of the eyeliner is fairly thin, so getting a good, thin line is fairly easy. I have oily lids and have trouble with regular eyeliner staying for any length of time. But this really IS a long wear eyeliner and has good staying power, even on my lids. It's not quite L'Oreal's HIP cream liner or Bobbi Brown, but I was quite impressed it lasted nearly the whole day on my lids. Terrifically priced at $12. I plan to order more colors.