Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 5/28/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

New HG eyeliner. I don't know why it took me so long to catch up on these. I now have 4 colors (black, brown-black, purple--which is more like a plum, and shimmer electric purple) and I am so happy with them. All are pigmented, especially the black. No tugging at my lids necessary, they glide on and STAY PUT. I used to use MUFE's waterproof pencils, UD's, and NYX, but I like these so much better. They stay on, all day--even while swimming or at the beach, I haven't had any issues with melt down. I am careful to remove it with a bit of waterproof remover, rather then with my makeup eraser or miscellar water alone. I will keep repurchasing as long as they make these! Around 9/9,50 euros or 12 USD, the price is quite good for the quality.

on 8/10/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is a really good eyeliner for the price. I have been using Lancome Le Stylo retractable liner for a while but at $27 a pop, it's on the expensive side. I also used to use MAC's retractable liners but wanted to get something that will perform identical but much cheaper so on a whim, I grabbed one of these in the shade Black/Brown. This product performs just as good as the more expensive brands. The shade that I have is a very deep, dark brown that's very pigmented, applies evenly and lasts about 7 hours on me, even with oily lids and no primer. With primer I can easily make it last more than 12 hrs and that's pretty impressive for a product that costs half of what I usually buy. It is also water resistant (on me) and doesn't come off easily even with soap. Consistency wise, it is neither too waxy nor too soft. It's just right and applies very easily.

I haven't tried the other shades yet so I can't comment on whether the other colors will perform the same. Packaging is the standard retractable pencil type which is what I prefer because there's no need for sharpening. I will definitely purchase the other shades when I go back to the store.

on 11/7/2013 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good black pencil liner. I hate sharpening eyeliners, so this is perfect for me. This isn't the blackest liner ever, but it's still pretty pigmented. It stays on decently. It can smudge a little sometimes. I feel like the price is a bit high, but compared to other brands, it's not too bad.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This glides on, the color is just perfect: Matte brown/black isn't too harsh for everyday. Lasts all day on lashlines, (on waterline stays roughly 2-4 hours). There is a lot of product infact. This has lasted me 2 months so far & I use it almost every other day, sometimes every day. There is still enough to last me at least another month, if not more. The price is meh, but out-preforms any drugstore retractable/pencil eyeliner I ever purchased. A product I'll be sure to repurchase.

on 10/27/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice product at a decent price. It goes on smoothly and stays on, even on my slightly oily skin. I have 2. The "olive" is very pretty - I was expecting more of a green/brown/khaki color, but it's actually an iridescent green that heads in a brownish grey direction when the light isn't right on it. The "matte moss" might make a nice substitute for Chanel's celadon. I posted a pic for comparison.

on 7/21/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have Matte Deep Plum and it is very nice. It's not too purple, but on my tan skin, it looks brown/black. I like it because it is waterproof and works great on my oily skin. It is a little bit dry so it makes it difficult to smudge.

on 4/15/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought two of these around Christmas and they really hold up well during the day, but they break so easily. I've gone through both of them by this point and I don't even wear makeup every day (or these liners every day). They need to find a way to make it harder but still useable. The Slate color is beautiful.