Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

I would buy this again as it has good staying power. I've previously used revlon in a similar formula. It was ok-- not great enough to stop looking, but not bad enough to throw it away. I was complemented by our Uber driver on how great it looked. It stayed mostly through New Orleans in the heat until I started rubbing my poor tired eyes. I will be repurchasing to keep in my arsenal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is amazing! So long lasting. I wore this for a cross country race and a soccer game and it stayed so well! I ended up getting the black with glitter.. Wanted to kick myself for that >.< But I definitely recommend

on 2/8/2014 8:08:00 PM

I have this in Shimmer Electric Purple which is a very nice color, but I am not amazed by this eyeliner like everyone else seems to be. I found that I had to apply it several times before I got the color that I desired (I do not use heavy eyeliner, either, I was just going for a line). I also had difficulty blending the eyeliner. On the upside, this lasts all day and is most certainly waterproof. This product fails to inspire me so I will not repurchase.

on 2/4/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tired many eyeliners. I prefer the retractable ones. This last all day. It doesn't smudge. The price is fair. I wear eyeliner everyday and I had the same one for over 2 months. Love it.

I love this liner! LOVE! I have it in the following colors: 08-Brown (a bit glittery, almost has a burgundy tint to it;) 12-Glitter Copper (quite light, best under lower lashes for a touch of sparkle;) 21-Matte Deep Plum (very flattering but subtle;) 14-Matte Moss (deep olive green, has a sheen to it when applied...almost like snake skin? Sounds weird, looks awesome.) Yes, you need to apply a bit heavy for a deeper color, but I like that. I'd rather choose when I want subtle vs dramatic liner. Goes on sooo smoothly, no tugging or skipping, even on 37-year-old eyelids. It wears very well, considering my lids tend to get a bit oily. These are my favorite eyeliners and I look forward to collecting more!! (I do have more colors in the waterproof liner line, just not in retractable.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm a huge fan of revlon colorstay, so I decided to try this one out. I prefer pencil e/l in retractable tubes for on the go since there is no need to sharpen, however I find the drugstore color selection slacking. Sephora has tons of shades. I've tried 3 so far, and have been very pleased. They stay on all day and do not smudge like UD 24/7 do on me. I wish they were a little cheaper which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5, but overall I am very happy with them and continue to buy more.

on 3/7/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Tried them all, generally disliked them all. This is one of the only waterproof eyeliners that I am not allergic to. I bought the shade olive and it is incredible! It wears beautifully and I didn't need to touch it up at all (which is a first!). The packaging is wonderful and despite having this pencil for months it is still as soft as the day I bought it. I like the smudger on the end of the product, and the built in easy to use sharpener. The range of colors and finishes in the line is awesome and I can't wait to pick up more for the summer. Worth every penny!

on 4/21/2012 11:08:00 PM

This is my favourite eyeliner ever! Out of all the eyeliners I have tried, this one is the creamiest and most pigmented but it still manages to stay put for the entire day. I love the way it glides on for me and how I don't have to scratch the life out of my eyes to get pigment.

I very highly recommend this totally fabulous eyeliner and plus, it's not even that expensive.

on 4/10/2012 12:16:00 AM

This is the eyeliner I use every day. It's definitely comparable with the Urban Decay retractable waterproof eyeliner, and it might even be better. It's 6 dollars cheaper so of course I got this one.

Pros: It makes a very dark black line, not an irritating grayish one. It ALMOST stays all day, but I have really oily eyelids and don't own primer. I'm sure it stays for people with non-oily eyelids.

Cons: It doesn't glide on very smoothly, and it smudges a little with my oily eyelids.

I've used up and bought this eyeliner twice, so I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried a LOT of eyeliner in my lifetime and this is my favorite pencil eyeliner. I love that it's retractable and comes with a built-in sharpener and smudger in the cap. I use it to tightline and to line the waterline. It glides on easily and lasts for a good amount of time. The only thing I don't like about it is that it smudges a little underneath my eyes as the day goes on, though I haven't encountered a pencil eyeliner that doesn't. It lasts me about 6 months if I use it 4 times a week.