Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 9/20/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is strictly for the colours 12 GLITTER COPPER and 23 SHIMMER BRONZE.
The colours are absolutely stunning. They apply smoothly, blend beautifully (if you work fast), and set quickly. Once set, they won't budge until you use eye makeup remover.

I purchased these two colours to use on my eye lids as a cream eye shadow, as these particular colours don't lend themselves well as eyeliners unless you're using them in combo with a darker eyeliner. Although they performed beautifully, when I worked out the price, it came out to $36/g. Nudestix Magnetic Eye Pencils have VERY similar shades, and they work out to $10/g.So, I returned my Sephora Collection and purchased the Nudestix instead.

The Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliners are a brilliant product IF you're only using them as eyeliners. As eyeliners they're fantastic and reasonably priced. BUT, if you're using them as a cream shadow, or shadow base, although they apply and perform beautifully, they are far too expensive.

on 1/28/2015 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

My go to eyeliner. I use the matte black for my everyday look.

It is a beautiful. rich, dark black colour that looks amazing on the eyes. You can draw a precise line with it, and you also have the option of smudging it for a smoky eye look if needed.

The only downside for me is that, because I use it daily, it does finish quickly as opposed to a normal pencil liner. Nevertheless, this is my HG liner and I wouldn't change it for the world!

on 6/25/2009 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

[EDIT: I had to bring the initial rating down for this because it began to dry up very quickly. Such a shame... It doesn't have that beautiful consistency after it dries up. It's useable-ish, but I'm sticking with my MAC eyeliners.]For someone who has used *several* eyeliners, I must say that I am impressed. Very, very impressed. There are some great eyeliners out there. I have tried them, I use them, I like them, but this... Well, this is the simply the best for me! First of all, the packaging is great; it has a smudge sponge and sharpener on the end, for an already slim eye liner. The next great thing is the black of this eye liner: It's really black! I like my black eye liner to be the backity black blackest and this is darned near perfectly, absolutely black! <3 Good job Sephora brand! Another thing that is great is that there is time to smudge it when you first put it on. Before it dries, it's smudgeable! When it dries, it stays put! (Well vigorous rubbing might remove it I think.) It also wears well on the water line with *no* irritation! That is something for me because there are only one or two eyeliners that don't bother my eyeliner, but this one doesn't bother my water line AND it stays on the water line (unlike the others)! Oh, and I got this is green for my mom who likes green eye makeup and it's very glossy looking. I will be purchasing more colors, for sure. Great, great product!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have been SEARCHING everywhere for an eyeliner that will stay put all day long and I FINALLY found it!! I have tried Shu Uemura, MUFE, Urban Decay, Chanel, Lancome and finally the most reasonably priced Sephora brand won the prize. Got this eyeliner in brown (a beautiful dark brown with bronze glitters), applied at 7:30 am and it stayed on until 10:30 pm! WOW!! Never smeared or faded out. Let me add one more thing: I have monolids so my lids will constantly rub on the eyeliner every time I blink. For it to stay on after all those rubbing is amazing to me. This eyeliner also has a built in smudger and sharpener at one end. Great eyeliner for $12. None of the other ones I have listed above came close to the price or the performance. MUFE, Urban Decay, Lancome all smeared and did not last past 3 hours. MUFE smeared onto my lower lids even when I have only applied it to my upper lids (I looked like a racoon)! Shu Uemura and Chanel did not smear, however it also did not last the entire day. Sephora never smeared the moment I applied it and it also stayed on! I don't work for Sephora so these are genuine, honest opinions.