Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Sephora  Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 5/28/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

New HG eyeliner. I don't know why it took me so long to catch up on these. I now have 4 colors (black, brown-black, purple--which is more like a plum, and shimmer electric purple) and I am so happy with them. All are pigmented, especially the black. No tugging at my lids necessary, they glide on and STAY PUT. I used to use MUFE's waterproof pencils, UD's, and NYX, but I like these so much better. They stay on, all day--even while swimming or at the beach, I haven't had any issues with melt down. I am careful to remove it with a bit of waterproof remover, rather then with my makeup eraser or miscellar water alone. I will keep repurchasing as long as they make these! Around 9/9,50 euros or 12 USD, the price is quite good for the quality.

Restored my faith in eyeliners. Easy to apply, smudges how you want it to, and lasts all day. After applying, you've got a 30 sec to 1 min window to smudge and spread color, and it stays put ALL DAY. Had it on my inner rim and top/bottom lid and lasted for 15 hours+ in the Texas heat, even while sweating! A little pricey, but totally worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Amazing. Allows me to do a nice winged line. It really is waterproof and stays in place all day. It's really dark (I have the black shade) which I love. Definitely has become my favorite eyeliner along with Kat Von D, and Tarte.

on 9/20/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is strictly for the colours 12 GLITTER COPPER and 23 SHIMMER BRONZE.
The colours are absolutely stunning. They apply smoothly, blend beautifully (if you work fast), and set quickly. Once set, they won't budge until you use eye makeup remover.

I purchased these two colours to use on my eye lids as a cream eye shadow, as these particular colours don't lend themselves well as eyeliners unless you're using them in combo with a darker eyeliner. Although they performed beautifully, when I worked out the price, it came out to $36/g. Nudestix Magnetic Eye Pencils have VERY similar shades, and they work out to $10/g.So, I returned my Sephora Collection and purchased the Nudestix instead.

The Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliners are a brilliant product IF you're only using them as eyeliners. As eyeliners they're fantastic and reasonably priced. BUT, if you're using them as a cream shadow, or shadow base, although they apply and perform beautifully, they are far too expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is just really good and for a great price too.
I use it for my waterline and stays up to 12 hours, it super soft and doesn't make my eyes watery is just pretty awesome.
The brown shade isn't complete matte though, it has like little tiny bits of like an ochre shine but it goes beautifully with brown eyes.

on 10/12/2016 6:23:00 PM

I love the staying power and the intensity of the colour. Just a bit difficult to remove.

on 4/16/2016 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These eyeliners are wonderful! They line both bottom and top lashes smoothly without tugging. Also, you have a few seconds to smudge the liner with the little sponge tip on end if you wish before it dries down. The liner wears just as well as holy grail liners, without having to sharpen the point ever! The colors are beautiful. They truly are waterproof. Plus, they're only $13.00 each which is a great deal compared to liners that are very similar in wear and appearance. Finally, my sensitive eyes do not get irritated with the formula.

I would buy this again as it has good staying power. I've previously used revlon in a similar formula. It was ok-- not great enough to stop looking, but not bad enough to throw it away. I was complemented by our Uber driver on how great it looked. It stayed mostly through New Orleans in the heat until I started rubbing my poor tired eyes. I will be repurchasing to keep in my arsenal.

on 5/18/2016 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have been using this product for over 5 years and I love it! I always recommend it to my friends. It's a great gift giver. The only downside is that it will wear off after 12 hours.

on 3/24/2016 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this eyeliner for $13 at Sephora. I like the price and the color of the product. I was excited to see a smudging tool, but it makes more mess than smudge. The liner is pretty easy to apply, but it needs to be cleaned up or you end up looking more like you have raccoon eyes. Although I like the color and price, I'm not enough of a fan to repurchase due to issues with messiness.