Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 36-43
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Amazing. Allows me to do a nice winged line. It really is waterproof and stays in place all day. It's really dark (I have the black shade) which I love. Definitely has become my favorite eyeliner along with Kat Von D, and Tarte.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is an excellent long wear eyeliner. I have it in the brown color. It is a nicely intense color than can be blended down to a soft look with the sponge tip. The tip of the eyeliner is fairly thin, so getting a good, thin line is fairly easy. I have oily lids and have trouble with regular eyeliner staying for any length of time. But this really IS a long wear eyeliner and has good staying power, even on my lids. It's not quite L'Oreal's HIP cream liner or Bobbi Brown, but I was quite impressed it lasted nearly the whole day on my lids. Terrifically priced at $12. I plan to order more colors.

Video Reviews & Tutorials