Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 30-35
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 10/27/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice product at a decent price. It goes on smoothly and stays on, even on my slightly oily skin. I have 2. The "olive" is very pretty - I was expecting more of a green/brown/khaki color, but it's actually an iridescent green that heads in a brownish grey direction when the light isn't right on it. The "matte moss" might make a nice substitute for Chanel's celadon. I posted a pic for comparison.

on 9/30/2011 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Amazing product and the best eyeliner I have found. Way better than Avon, Lancome, Stila, and Smashbox. I got this eyeliner in the Green Glitter color, and It looks like a darling dark hunter green but still have the pop of color. Didnt rub/smudge off nor did the glitter flake off all day. I think I will buy it again in different colors.

on 12/11/2010 6:44:00 PM

Good quality eyeliner and good price.
The Covergirl smoothwear outlast was my HG, but this one is actually cheaper and just as good.

I will be using this from now on.
It may be waterproof, but it is definitely not smudgeproof.