Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 18 & Under
Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD RockstarRetractable Waterproof EyelinerRetractable Waterproof Eyeliner

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 11/7/2013 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good black pencil liner. I hate sharpening eyeliners, so this is perfect for me. This isn't the blackest liner ever, but it's still pretty pigmented. It stays on decently. It can smudge a little sometimes. I feel like the price is a bit high, but compared to other brands, it's not too bad.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Just wow! This is a potential HG item for me. Glides on without tugging, is a.dream to apply with that matter, lasts all day on my upper lashline, and the color is very pretty. I bought this in matter black/brown (or the colors vise versa) and it stays true to the matter claim. I'm not a devoted eyeliner junkie but I only ask for a smooth application, stays all day, no smudging (yay no panda eyes with this one) Very pleased!

Video Reviews & Tutorials