GUERLAIN Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
GUERLAIN Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10
Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10

on 12/1/2009 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm a huge Guerlain Meteorits fan - I've got the balls in Mythic, Beige Chic & Pink Fresh. So since I love these gorgeous little balls of fantasticness I purchased the pressed powder as a general illuminating powder. I must say - it doesn't disappoint - I think it's a good blend of the Mythic & Beige Chic balls - an illuminating powder with a hint of brown.

I like to mix this with a bronzer for my T-zone (I think it just lifts my face) or I apply this under my blush to lift & highlight my cheekbones. I also really Love, Lurve, Luv the violettes scent that accompanies Guerlain Meteorites powders - I know, weird hey?!?!

I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing this pretty powder - I also like that the compact is a screw on top & won't break like to many of my other compacts have with the little calsp; however, I would've liked a mirror to accompany it & the compact is quite bulky so it doesn't fit into my handbag make-up kit very well - oh, well them's the breaks However, still a complete winner in my books!!!

on 8/31/2009 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I agree with all the other reviewers so I'll spare you the repetitive details. I give this product four lippies, cuz I just can't justify the price for this product (I paid $70 CDN). I don't mind spending $$$ if a product produces noticeable results, but this is so NOT worth the hefty price tag. If you're walking down the street wearing this powder, not many people will give you double take if that's what you're hoping for. Just my honest opinion :)