Guerlain Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Guerlain Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10
Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10Meteorites Poudre de Perles Nacre Des Mers 10

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My first Guerlain product ever! I bought this after I fell in love with the photos online and read the reviews on here, so I knew what I had to expect. And this was really everything I wanted. I wasn't looking for another highlighter - I have plenty of those. I wanted a sheer powder, enhancing the look of my skin and giving me a subtle, yet striking glow. I used to achieve that with my Terra del Sol powder #4, but I was looking for something lighter & brighter. Somebody on here said this Guerlain Powder is similar to Chanel's Poudre Douce and I find that a fitting comparison. Nacre des Mers is a work of art, both in looks as well as finish. It leaves a sheer, soft, supernaturally glowing finish and is something you really cannot overdo at any time. That, to me, makes it the perfect, light summer powder for that flawless, elven look. I do need concealer to even out minor imperfections, but as stated above and in all other reviews here, this is not a substitute for make-up at all. It provides no coverage and only evens out the complexion for that gorgeous, airbrushed look. The skin still shines through, so wearing it is the most natural thing. I have no idea whether this makes a good finishing powder. I use this alone and all over the face. For reference: I'm an NC15 girl.