Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

2.8

on 6/29/2013 12:53:00 AM

I have been using this for about a week now. I have combination skin, and planned on using this as my day and night moisturizer. I don't like the residue it leaves at all. This probably is a bit much for my skin during the summer, so I will save the rest for winter when I am willing to put up with it for the sake of hydrated skin, but for now will use my Garnier Gel-Cream.

on 2/22/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up for CDN$10 at Walmart. I've tried this both in the morning before makeup & after cleansing/exfoliating. (I tried it for the first time after exfoliating) Each time it brought on an unbearable burning feeling under my eyes. Much like a nasty sunburn. Based on personal experience, I highly recommend not buying this product. The Garnier rollerball worked better for me many moons ago.

It's a decent moisturizer, but there's nothing really dazzling about this one that makes me want to buy it again.

on 5/1/2010 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Overall this is an ok product but...

-It moisturizes quite lightly which can be good for some but I needed something a bit more moisturising.

- Also it left a bit of a film on my face after it dried, which is always horrible :(

-It sometimes stung on my more sensitive eye area

I used up one jar of this and was very happy with the cheap price. However I will not buy again, as I need something more creamy and more gentle.

I purchased this last summer because my Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh 24 hr Hydrating Day Cream sold out at the time. I can honestly say I absolutely hated it after using it twice. It was too thick and greasy for my liking, and so I put it away. However, when winter rolled in, my skin started to get extremely dry, and my regular Garnier moisturizer could not nothing about the dry patches around my nose and cheeks. That's when I remembered my neglected Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer! It totally saved my skin and I did not experience anymore dry patches! I would definitely recommend this if you have extremely dry skin or for normal/combo skins during the winter seasons! I think I purchased this for about 10-13 CAD at Super Store, and I will definitely repurchase this during Winter Seasons!

on 12/11/2009 11:12:00 PM

I actually really like this moisturizer. I have combination skin and where I live gets really cold in the winter. I've been using this product for only two days, and the harsh winds haven't affected my skin at all! I love the scent, and I also love that is absorbs quickly. On the packaging it said that it is great underneath makeup, but I haven't tried that yet. the moisturizer is so beautiful...its pure white and the texture is great. This is my moisturizer for hte winter!