Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

3.0

on 2/22/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up for CDN$10 at Walmart. I've tried this both in the morning before makeup & after cleansing/exfoliating. (I tried it for the first time after exfoliating) Each time it brought on an unbearable burning feeling under my eyes. Much like a nasty sunburn. Based on personal experience, I highly recommend not buying this product. The Garnier rollerball worked better for me many moons ago.

on 4/12/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ive been through several different moisturizers, not quite finding one that was fit for my dry skin. I decided to try this moisturizer, and found that it was perfect. Application was wonderful, it didnt soak in too fast leaving me with enough time to apply it to my face so I didnt have to take out a massive amount of moisturizer just to cover my face (like most others ive tried) . It left my skin feeling extremely hydrated and fresh, and its actually helped my skin look overall more radiant. I recommend this product for anyone with dry skin, as its just the right amount of lasting moisture. Packaging was great to, I leave my skin care products in my bathroom so being in a glass jar was quite convenient.

Popular Moisturizers