Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

3.5

on 1/18/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this moisturizer. I have acne prone skin so I need something that gives me plenty of moisture but is not too heavy. It's a great moisturizer year round and it works brilliantly under makeup.

I keep reperchasing this product for the winter. It helps my dry skin so much and it doesn't irritate my acne and it smells wonderful. If theres any left over from the winter it works awesome as a night cream. I love it.

on 4/6/2011 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this moisturizer!! I got it on clearance for under $5 Canadian and it feels like I paid much more for it. It's very moisturizing yet it's gentle, light and non greasy. I love this stuff!! I have very dry sensitive skin, especially during the winter months, but this cream really does the trick! I think even at full price this moisturizer isnt' that expensive and I will definitely repurchase!

on 6/17/2010 6:21:00 PM

I have just started to use this product. I'm on week two.
So far I love it. I only have some dry spots that aren't bad. The thing I like most about this is I don't rash or break out (even in the heat of the summer).

If this keeps up as good as it has been I'm going to keep with it.

on 4/12/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ive been through several different moisturizers, not quite finding one that was fit for my dry skin. I decided to try this moisturizer, and found that it was perfect. Application was wonderful, it didnt soak in too fast leaving me with enough time to apply it to my face so I didnt have to take out a massive amount of moisturizer just to cover my face (like most others ive tried) . It left my skin feeling extremely hydrated and fresh, and its actually helped my skin look overall more radiant. I recommend this product for anyone with dry skin, as its just the right amount of lasting moisture. Packaging was great to, I leave my skin care products in my bathroom so being in a glass jar was quite convenient.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best thing about this product for me is that it gets soaked up into your skin as soon as you apply it! I hate the greasy feeling you get sometimes with the really heavy creams and this is not like them at all. I love the fresh scent (of course not everyone will) and the packaging may not be the most hygienic but it ensures that you will use up every last bit. The only con is that despite being a "Deep Moisturizer" it doesn't feel like it actually moisturizes too intensely. I just use it as a light daily moisturizer under my makeup and it works perfectly for me :)

I purchased this last summer because my Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh 24 hr Hydrating Day Cream sold out at the time. I can honestly say I absolutely hated it after using it twice. It was too thick and greasy for my liking, and so I put it away. However, when winter rolled in, my skin started to get extremely dry, and my regular Garnier moisturizer could not nothing about the dry patches around my nose and cheeks. That's when I remembered my neglected Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer! It totally saved my skin and I did not experience anymore dry patches! I would definitely recommend this if you have extremely dry skin or for normal/combo skins during the winter seasons! I think I purchased this for about 10-13 CAD at Super Store, and I will definitely repurchase this during Winter Seasons!

on 12/11/2009 11:12:00 PM

I actually really like this moisturizer. I have combination skin and where I live gets really cold in the winter. I've been using this product for only two days, and the harsh winds haven't affected my skin at all! I love the scent, and I also love that is absorbs quickly. On the packaging it said that it is great underneath makeup, but I haven't tried that yet. the moisturizer is so beautiful...its pure white and the texture is great. This is my moisturizer for hte winter!

It's a decent moisturizer, but there's nothing really dazzling about this one that makes me want to buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This facial moisturizer is okay. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very dry skin. I have combination skin and found that my cheeks would still remain dry after using this. It didn't moisturize my skin for 24hrs...but I live in a very dry/semi-desert part of Canada, so maybe it will work better for someone who lives in a humid climate. It's a relatively cheap moisturizer, and it's a decent size... but I don't think that I will purchase this one again.

Popular Moisturizers