Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

3.5

I purchased this last summer because my Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh 24 hr Hydrating Day Cream sold out at the time. I can honestly say I absolutely hated it after using it twice. It was too thick and greasy for my liking, and so I put it away. However, when winter rolled in, my skin started to get extremely dry, and my regular Garnier moisturizer could not nothing about the dry patches around my nose and cheeks. That's when I remembered my neglected Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer! It totally saved my skin and I did not experience anymore dry patches! I would definitely recommend this if you have extremely dry skin or for normal/combo skins during the winter seasons! I think I purchased this for about 10-13 CAD at Super Store, and I will definitely repurchase this during Winter Seasons!

on 4/6/2011 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this moisturizer!! I got it on clearance for under $5 Canadian and it feels like I paid much more for it. It's very moisturizing yet it's gentle, light and non greasy. I love this stuff!! I have very dry sensitive skin, especially during the winter months, but this cream really does the trick! I think even at full price this moisturizer isnt' that expensive and I will definitely repurchase!

on 12/11/2009 11:12:00 PM

I actually really like this moisturizer. I have combination skin and where I live gets really cold in the winter. I've been using this product for only two days, and the harsh winds haven't affected my skin at all! I love the scent, and I also love that is absorbs quickly. On the packaging it said that it is great underneath makeup, but I haven't tried that yet. the moisturizer is so beautiful...its pure white and the texture is great. This is my moisturizer for hte winter!

For $10 you don't get very much of this. I like the fact that it's in a jar but unfortunately it's a heavy glass one. The scent is nice but a bit overpowering for something that's meant to be left on your skin. Even though I used a tiny bit it was very heavy on my face and it even stung a bit. My cheeks felt soft but my t-zone was very greasy. This product contradicts itself because it's part of the Fresh line for normal/combination skin. Yet it says for dry, sensitive skin right on the box. But considering my experience, I'd have to say it's for the latter.

on 1/18/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this moisturizer. I have acne prone skin so I need something that gives me plenty of moisture but is not too heavy. It's a great moisturizer year round and it works brilliantly under makeup.

on 6/29/2013 12:53:00 AM

I have been using this for about a week now. I have combination skin, and planned on using this as my day and night moisturizer. I don't like the residue it leaves at all. This probably is a bit much for my skin during the summer, so I will save the rest for winter when I am willing to put up with it for the sake of hydrated skin, but for now will use my Garnier Gel-Cream.

on 2/22/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up for CDN$10 at Walmart. I've tried this both in the morning before makeup & after cleansing/exfoliating. (I tried it for the first time after exfoliating) Each time it brought on an unbearable burning feeling under my eyes. Much like a nasty sunburn. Based on personal experience, I highly recommend not buying this product. The Garnier rollerball worked better for me many moons ago.

It's a decent moisturizer, but there's nothing really dazzling about this one that makes me want to buy it again.

I keep reperchasing this product for the winter. It helps my dry skin so much and it doesn't irritate my acne and it smells wonderful. If theres any left over from the winter it works awesome as a night cream. I love it.

Its a good moisturizer but its very gressy on my face...

Popular Moisturizers