Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

4.5

I keep reperchasing this product for the winter. It helps my dry skin so much and it doesn't irritate my acne and it smells wonderful. If theres any left over from the winter it works awesome as a night cream. I love it.

I purchased this last summer because my Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh 24 hr Hydrating Day Cream sold out at the time. I can honestly say I absolutely hated it after using it twice. It was too thick and greasy for my liking, and so I put it away. However, when winter rolled in, my skin started to get extremely dry, and my regular Garnier moisturizer could not nothing about the dry patches around my nose and cheeks. That's when I remembered my neglected Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer! It totally saved my skin and I did not experience anymore dry patches! I would definitely recommend this if you have extremely dry skin or for normal/combo skins during the winter seasons! I think I purchased this for about 10-13 CAD at Super Store, and I will definitely repurchase this during Winter Seasons!

Popular Moisturizers