Alba Botanica Coconut Cream Clear Lip Gloss

No Image

4.2

Not tested on animals

on 6/22/2013 5:31:00 PM

I love alba but this was just a bad product for me. Very thick and gloopy but at the same time not sticky, just a weird texture. It smells good like the lip balm but tastes like poo unlike the lip balm, kind of chemically and blah..would not recommend. I was really hoping to love this too since its more natural than other glosses, and im trying to switch to more natural products, but not one thing about it was good.

Love love love this gloss. Smells great, seems to condition my lips over time. Another hit from Alba, thank you.

on 10/26/2010 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was disappointed in this. I love Alba's coconut lip balm so thought I would try this gloss. I also got the passionfruit. Both of them smell great and are nice and shiny. But the staying power was awful, it wore off very quickly. There was also a very weird unpleasant aftertaste. I would not repurchase.

Price; 2 Packaging: 5 Buy Again? Yes
Love this NATURAL gloss. It's creamy & clear as indicated. It has a coconuty smell & taste. It also moisturizes beautifully & goes well under my lip glosses. You can find it @ most drug stores, I got mine @ walmart. I believe it costs about $5US. I love tha squeeze tube pacakaging with tha chisel tip applicator. Last but not least, Alba Botanica Is cruelty-free, yay!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

smells amazing, tastes good, not too sticky and like all Alba stuff its organic, veggie, cruelty-free. Not super shiny, almost more of a balm than a gloss but super moisturizing.

Oh my godddd it smells like FROSTING! I was never a clear gloss/balm kinda gal until trying this, which happened to be on clearance at the grocery store. I love putting it off every night before bed time! The smell of cupcakes will permeate your dreams, haha. You wake up with moisturized soft lips, too! Get some if you like foodie scents. It's irresistable!

So I had to change my review for this after originally giving it 5 stars. Though the smell is mouth watering, after wearing it for about a week, I am finding that it gets IN my mouth somehow, the smell may be a bit too strong, and cause it because it literally makes me cough...weird..still gave it 3 lippies for packaging, and the delicious smell, but probably wont repurchase.

omg!!! i love this lip gloss its sooo smooth and smells soo yummy but its kinda expensive its like $5 for a gloss

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This gloss was ok, I love the smell, and it's not sticky. I got it on the clearance rack at Ulta for $4.00, I think. Not sure if I would buy it again if it wasn't on sale because it wasn't that special. Overall, I do like it, it's clear, it smells great, and its moisturizing.

on 7/9/2009 10:41:00 AM

I think this is a great lip gloss for summer. It is sheer, not sticky or glittery and all natural. The coconut scent/flavor is subtle and not overpowering at all -- I truly love it.