Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath and Shower Oil

No Image

This is, for me, the closest thing to ambien available over the counter..... Well almost! A potent mix of vetivert, chamomile and sandalwood oils, of the finest quality combined. A little goes a long way, though I tend to be on the generous side, and add 2-3 capfuls to the running water. Sometimes I add good old Epsom salts into the bath with deep relax for added muscle relaxation following a strenuous, active day. The worst part about this cocoon of relaxation is getting out of it. But on the upside my skin is smooth and fragrant, plus the relaxing smell lingers in the air for a good while after. Like the other poster, I often dab this on my pulse points as you would a perfume, leaving a beautiful odour and it makes a wonderful after dark, rich scent. Bottom line, you get what you pay for with this product. Top quality.

on 4/4/2015 3:07:00 PM

The smell is fantastic, and stay for very long. It leaves my skin very soft. The best bath oil I have try so far.

The essence of luxury. Shouldn't have purchased that trial set, now I'm hooked and this stuff is so expensive! Definitely feels like a big treat after a hard long day at the office...Perfect for all these business ladies out there. Pure bliss.

on 9/29/2012 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Awsome stuff. I keep trying cheaper alternatives but come back to this every time.

on 5/2/2009 6:02:00 PM

Luxurious, precious and oh so effective. The Aromatherapy Associates line is the best! This deep relax oil is the surest way to complete relaxation. I started to use this during a very stressful period in my professional life. Couldn't get to sleep because I was always thinking of so much. I advise to pour 2 caps in a full warm tub, taking time to really sink in during 15 min's. Like every quality product that works on essential oils, this isn't just about the smell, it's about the essences getting in your blood stream. Finish by adding a drop on the inside of your wrists. I sometimes use this as a "perfume" too - it's quite sensual and woodsy. Don't expect a typical lavender scented relaxation smell - this is beyond the obvious level! Price is steep, but for my well being, I consider it worth it.

Popular Bath Treatments