Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

3.7

Active ingredients: Ensulizole 1.8%, Octinoxate 7.5%. Inactive ingredients: water, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, nylon-12, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, ammonium polyacrylodimethyl taurate, triethanolamine, titanium dioxide, kaolin, glycolic acid, dimethicone, arginine PCA, sodium citrate, cholesterol, alumina, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl glucoside, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, biosaccharide gum-1, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, blue 1.

on 10/9/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I applied only a little of this product on my face and it absorbed perfectly, smelled very good, and hydrated my face! It is true a little product goes along way. The only downside is that I did not notice a difference when it came to oil control, to me it was just another good moisturizer. If you have oily skin (which i have) then i would look else where.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG mattifier. Only a tiny amount is required, a sample lasted me weeks, and my excess oil production is reduced while my skin stays beautiful and hydrated. I will note, I only put this in the oiliest of places, my forehead, nose, chin, and maybe parts of my cheeks during summer, as it is way too drying for the rest of my face. Anything else (eg neck, temples) that goes into overdrive during the hot summer I'll use Caudalie's mattifier.

on 2/4/2013 11:55:00 AM

I find that a lot of the complaints on this product seem to come from using it wrong. I have been using this product for about two years now, and it has helped control the oil on my face very well. The thing is, you CAN'T use a lot of it. Use the smallest amount possible. Go piece by piece around your face, or it will dry before you manage to blend it. You also often cannot use this to replace a moisturizer. I tend to use it as a moisurizer because it works for me, but I reccomend using a very light moisurizer underneath that you trust.