Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

2.0

Active ingredients: Ensulizole 1.8%, Octinoxate 7.5%. Inactive ingredients: water, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, nylon-12, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, ammonium polyacrylodimethyl taurate, triethanolamine, titanium dioxide, kaolin, glycolic acid, dimethicone, arginine PCA, sodium citrate, cholesterol, alumina, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl glucoside, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, biosaccharide gum-1, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, blue 1.

on 11/11/2010 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Did not like this at all.
It did absolutely nothing for me - Did not help oily skin at all - In fact I think it made it more oily!
Used it a couple of times and now its in the bottom of one my drawers somewhere.
Total waste of money.
I do not recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I actually quite like this. It hydrates my skin sufficiently, it doesn't have an oily feel to it and my skin absorbs it well enough. I use the Dermalogica oil control lotion as well, which is about four times as expensive as Vichy and there's no noticeable difference between the two.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I HATE this product. It does not mattify the skin but it leaves a white film on the face... A sort of metallic look... Not cute! It really doesn't moisturize and has a somewhat unpleasant scent. This stuff really messed up my skin because I've been breaking out ever since I've used this. I've used much leass expensive products on my face (like Aveeno Moisturizing Bar and Moisturizing Lotion) that left my skin smooth and flawless. I was very disappointed about this product and suggest that everyone just walk on by it at the drugstore (or wherever you get Vichy products)!