VICHY Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

Filtered by hair type : Curly
VICHY Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

4.5

Active ingredients: Ensulizole 1.8%, Octinoxate 7.5%. Inactive ingredients: water, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, nylon-12, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, ammonium polyacrylodimethyl taurate, triethanolamine, titanium dioxide, kaolin, glycolic acid, dimethicone, arginine PCA, sodium citrate, cholesterol, alumina, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl glucoside, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, biosaccharide gum-1, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, blue 1.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Very surprised by the negative comments here. But then again, if it is being advertised as a moisturizer, then I can probably see why. It is by far not a moisturizer! In fact, it is just the opposite. I would call it an oil control primer instead of a moisturizer. I was given a sample of this at my local Duane Reade. The sample lasted me about 2 weeks, my skin and make up was on it's best behavior for these 2 weeks. I went back and bought the full version as soon as it finished. I really like this because it prolongs foundation time ( sometimes I even skip powder, which I would never do prior). Very morning rush friendly, It absorbs right away, makes my skin a perfect, matte canvas ready for make up application which also makes make up last. $ 23 at duane reade. For reference: My skin is combination: normal/oily.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I actually quite like this. It hydrates my skin sufficiently, it doesn't have an oily feel to it and my skin absorbs it well enough. I use the Dermalogica oil control lotion as well, which is about four times as expensive as Vichy and there's no noticeable difference between the two.