Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

2.5

Active ingredients: Ensulizole 1.8%, Octinoxate 7.5%. Inactive ingredients: water, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, nylon-12, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, ammonium polyacrylodimethyl taurate, triethanolamine, titanium dioxide, kaolin, glycolic acid, dimethicone, arginine PCA, sodium citrate, cholesterol, alumina, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl glucoside, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, biosaccharide gum-1, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, blue 1.

on 11/11/2010 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Did not like this at all.
It did absolutely nothing for me - Did not help oily skin at all - In fact I think it made it more oily!
Used it a couple of times and now its in the bottom of one my drawers somewhere.
Total waste of money.
I do not recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I actually quite like this. It hydrates my skin sufficiently, it doesn't have an oily feel to it and my skin absorbs it well enough. I use the Dermalogica oil control lotion as well, which is about four times as expensive as Vichy and there's no noticeable difference between the two.