Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

Filtered by age: 36-43
Vichy Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

4.5

Active ingredients: Ensulizole 1.8%, Octinoxate 7.5%. Inactive ingredients: water, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, nylon-12, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, ammonium polyacrylodimethyl taurate, triethanolamine, titanium dioxide, kaolin, glycolic acid, dimethicone, arginine PCA, sodium citrate, cholesterol, alumina, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl glucoside, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, biosaccharide gum-1, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, blue 1.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I actually quite like this. It hydrates my skin sufficiently, it doesn't have an oily feel to it and my skin absorbs it well enough. I use the Dermalogica oil control lotion as well, which is about four times as expensive as Vichy and there's no noticeable difference between the two.

on 10/26/2009 11:27:00 PM

I'm pretty shocked about the negative reviews. I hate the way covered skin looks so I don't like to put a lot on my skin. I don't wear foundation and I haven't found a sunscreen that I can use. This product makes my skin looks so smooth and calm! It feels hydrated and supple and matte at the same time. I'm not sure if this is good spf product but considering how much I hate all of the others and that I haven't been wearing SPF at all this is a godsend. I love it, but like I said, I have special needs.