VICHY Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

Filtered by age: 25-29
VICHY Normaderm Pro Mat spf 15

2.4

Active ingredients: Ensulizole 1.8%, Octinoxate 7.5%. Inactive ingredients: water, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, nylon-12, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, ammonium polyacrylodimethyl taurate, triethanolamine, titanium dioxide, kaolin, glycolic acid, dimethicone, arginine PCA, sodium citrate, cholesterol, alumina, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl glucoside, poloxamer 338, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, biosaccharide gum-1, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, blue 1.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Very surprised by the negative comments here. But then again, if it is being advertised as a moisturizer, then I can probably see why. It is by far not a moisturizer! In fact, it is just the opposite. I would call it an oil control primer instead of a moisturizer. I was given a sample of this at my local Duane Reade. The sample lasted me about 2 weeks, my skin and make up was on it's best behavior for these 2 weeks. I went back and bought the full version as soon as it finished. I really like this because it prolongs foundation time ( sometimes I even skip powder, which I would never do prior). Very morning rush friendly, It absorbs right away, makes my skin a perfect, matte canvas ready for make up application which also makes make up last. $ 23 at duane reade. For reference: My skin is combination: normal/oily.

on 2/28/2012 5:30:00 PM

I have combination skin that tends to get oily on my T-zone. I had purchased this moisturizer along with the cleanser. Unfortuately, I found it dried out my skin and caused me to flake. It also made my skin very tight. I believe it was the salicylic acid in it that caused this. I would compare it to putting glue on my face. I would only recommend this to a person with very oily skin all-over. This is an extremly potent moisturizer.

on 2/24/2012 3:29:00 PM

I tried this product in the summer time as I was hoping it would help with my oily T-zone but it didn't help. The feeling of it on my skin was ok but it didn't help me in any way. In fact it made my skin more oily. I will not buy it again.

on 6/10/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG - i have found my HG for anti-shine mosturizer. My makeup actually stays on my face all day and oil!?? ha - It's gone. Even when I went outside in 90+ degree weather my makeup stayed put and there was no shiny oil slick on my t-zone! It's crazy! I'm so happy i found something that finally works! Yay!

on 11/11/2010 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Did not like this at all.
It did absolutely nothing for me - Did not help oily skin at all - In fact I think it made it more oily!
Used it a couple of times and now its in the bottom of one my drawers somewhere.
Total waste of money.
I do not recommend.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I HATE this product. It does not mattify the skin but it leaves a white film on the face... A sort of metallic look... Not cute! It really doesn't moisturize and has a somewhat unpleasant scent. This stuff really messed up my skin because I've been breaking out ever since I've used this. I've used much leass expensive products on my face (like Aveeno Moisturizing Bar and Moisturizing Lotion) that left my skin smooth and flawless. I was very disappointed about this product and suggest that everyone just walk on by it at the drugstore (or wherever you get Vichy products)!

on 2/2/2010 10:17:00 PM

I have combination skin (shiny T-zone) and I thougth this would work great for me. But it has only irritated my skin, my skin is peeling around my nose and cheeks and I got small bumps around my mouth (after 1 week).
This had happened before with a Neutrogena face wash (salicylic acid) and with the other Normaderm moisturizer, but since this product was advertised as anti-shine and nothing else I didn't think it would do this to me. Too bad, I like the packaging. I am going to give my face a break and then try it again later.

on 5/2/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This sounded soo good on paper, like the HG for my oily face, matte and spf 15 and in an tube.
I tried it once, and I don't think I'll try it again, maybe on an hot summerday. It made my face feel dry an irritated, and shine after 30min-1h.
I did read the INCI list before buying it and saw that it didn't contain any good stuff for the face, also alcohol denat. is nr 3 on the list, but I did buy it anyhow :S
It did make my face matte, the alcohol dried out it a bit and it also contains kaolin, nylon-12 and titanium dioxid that does absorb oil.
The sunscreen is syntetic + mineral (titanium dioxid) and is a PA++
If you are going to buy this use it as and sunscreen (with something better under) or as an primer.
I'm not buying this again I want something that contains antioxidants etc.