Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte

Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte
True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha LatteTrue Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte

4.5

on 12/26/2013 2:35:00 AM

I bought the older version, with the dome shadows, since the newer formula came out, the older version went in sale for $4 and since I hadn't tried any avon eyeshadows I bought this quad. I LOVE IT. I have OILY, HOODED LIDS, but this quad is long lasting, pigmented and simply amazing. Definitely buying more. Has one (sheer-light pigmentation) cream shimmer, a rose gold-coppery shimmer (medium pigmentation), a matte light brown (high pigmentation) and a beautiful rich matte dark brown (high pigmentation). Highly recommend. Soft eyeshadows, great color payoff, just buy it!!!!

I love this product! It has two shimmery and two matte shades, perfect for everyday. It's a great little palette and it comes with a huge mirror. Although the packaging is a bit bulky i would definitely recommend it. I use the two matte shades everyday to lightly fill in my brows and they don't budge. I would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

on 4/22/2012 9:20:00 PM

I bought this hoping I could use all the colors in a palette. no go on this! The shimmery copper brown I can use alone. I don't use the highlight color at all, the shade does not work for me. The lighter matte brown does not get used either I just can't make it work. The darker brown used over NYX pearl eyeshadow really deepens the color and makes a great evening look.

on 2/28/2012 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great quad for an everyday make-up, perfect colors (I have dark brown eyes), you can use 1 or 2 colors but you can also create a beautiful make up using all 4 shades!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this palette. It is so pigmented and I love the fact that it has 2 matte colors and 2 satin colors. Most palettes you get for this cheap have all satin. I use the lighter matte color as a transition color and the darker one as my outer v shade almost everyday no matter what color eyeshadow base I have on. My go to eyeshadow for everyday. I recommend this to everyone.

on 4/21/2013 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great neutral eyeshadow quad. The shadows are very pigmented and they last all day. It's so easy to do an everyday look with this quad. I really like avon's packaging for the true color quads. It's a heavy duty, sleek black compact with a large mirror and its easy to open. I would buy this quad again as it is great for a natural or neutral look and the eyeshadows are very good quality.

on 1/24/2012 12:22:00 PM

I use this palette everyday for a wearable neutral look that's very natural. Great shadows. I love the packaging and the fact that there is mirror in the quad. There is a sheer ivory shade that works great as a highlight color on my NC25/30 skin, a matte taupe shade, a shimmery coppery brown and a gorgeous matte dark brown that not only works great as a crease color but also for filling in brows. I mostly use the highlight and matte brown. I paid $8 plus tax for this quad. Great value considering how much product you get. I use them with the mark. Please Hold eyeshadow primer. Lasts hours. Definitely worth a try if you're looking for a versatile neutral quad that can create both evening and day looks.

on 9/8/2011 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really love these colors! So amazing for the price that you pay! I love that it shows you how to apply these, and even if you don't use them that way (I don't) it still looks really nice. I don't even wear an eye primer and these stay on for a while. And the colors are nice and soft and natural looking.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this quad. I use two of the matte colours for my eyebrows and the champange colour is a perfect highlight. The packaging looks like one of those Chanel quads (those have less product than the Avon ones, though)

on 1/23/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This palette is amazing. For the price of it, you would think it might be mediocre, but no. It's absolutely great!

I've used it for my everyday makeup for about a year now, and it would be hard to get me to go back to anything else. You can use the colours for a subtle day look or a smokier night look. The colours are all highly pigmented, not chalky at all, and blend awesomely. This is a great, great buy... for the price, I'd recommend that every girl have one in her collection! xD