Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

11 years ago

I got this off of The Shopping Channel. This entire set cost me $69.99, which at TSC retails reguarly for $129.99. Yeah... So, here's what it comes with, and my thoughts on each item: 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder (0.28oz/8g) *already done a review on this, if you care to read it :) 4-in-1 Mini Pressed Mineral Powder (0.15oz/4.3g) : a mini travel-size version of the foundation; great for on the go. 3-in-1 Universal Pencil with Brush in Cocoa Topaz This is smudge/waterproof. Can be used as a eyeliner, lipliner (way too dark for that, for me...) and to fill in your eyebrows. I really like it! Natural Calcite Lip Pencil I LOVE this liner. Both this and Universal Pencil have a twist cap; which is great for traveling! This color suits my lips perfectly, and it lasts all day on me!! No need to reapply! Marble Powder in Spice This is the multi-colored powder for the face, that can be used for the eyes and cheeks. It's a lovely natural color if you need a bit of color on your cheeks. Just apply lightly; I ended up looking like Bozo the Clown the first time I used this. Lip Gloss in Spiced Barite The consistency of this gloss is nice; moisturizing and light. And really pearlized looking. I personally think it didn't look good on my skintone, so I gave it to my mom :) Revitalizing Wash (4fl.oz/120ml) Have yet to try this out. I usually don't venture out when it comes to my HG Obagi Cleanser, so I might just give this away to my mom again lol. Chisel Brush This is the brush that is recommended when applying their 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder. I have tried applying their foundation with other brushes (mostly MAC), but this one is the best (duh...it was made for this purpose hehe). You don't need a lot of it; you just dip it into the powder, swirl it around on the inside cap, and apply on the face. Utility Brush This brush is specifically made for those "hard to reach" areas (around the nose, the eye corners...etc). It's super soft, and works great for this purpose. Powder Brush The powder brush was made for "layers Pür Minerals specialty mineral powders over their 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder. It's soft, and fluffy. Great for applying their Marble Powder.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age19-24