Giovanni D:Tox System Purifying Body bar

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Passiflora Aincarnata (Palm) Oil Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Certified Organic *Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry). *Lycium Barbarun (Goji Berry), *Ficus Carica (Fig) and * Cornellia Sinensis (Green Tea) EXtracts (Aqueous), Carbon (Activated Charcoal), Volcanic Ash, Iron Oxides, Pure Essential Oils. Cruelty free, No animal fats, Biodegradable Giovanni Organic Cosmetics is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. NATIONAL BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION, INC. 100 RECYCLABLE MATERIALS .

on 10/19/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Mmmm the smell!! It's like a nice unisex/light male scent and I agree that I would love it as a perfume/cologne! (I hate women's perfume!) My aunt got this for my face because it worked on her husbands break outs, but I think for facial use it's a bit harsh. It didn't break me out, just made me a little tight. But it's meant to be for the body anyway so we moved it to the shower and that's what we're using it for. It lathers nicely (gray) and doesn't make a mess. It does last forever and I think it's been helping with those small bumps I get on the back of my arms and upper back, so that's great! I'm trying to get my husband to use it more intensively to clear his back (so sexy, I know). I think it works ok, not a miracle, but I love the ingredients. And it's so cheap so why not!? :)

Update: Yea, I never even finished the bar. It's been a year. So that tells me it wasn't so hot as I once thought. Also I sort of feel it was causing some breakouts on my body?? I started using Shea Moisture's Black Soap for my face and body and I liked that better but not enough to make my skin normal.

on 1/1/2010 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a huge bar of soap. It's very hard and long-lasting. Smells awesome, a sweet fragrance (not overly sweet) and it's unisex. Wish they'd make a perfume. :) The soap is black and lathers gray but it's not messy in the tub. Lathers nicely with a loofah and cleans very well. I like to soap up all over and leave it on for a minute or so before rinsing. It's not a moisturizing bar but it doesn't dry out my skin. I haven't used it on my face, just my body. Bought the soap on iherb.com which delivered pretty quickly. I highly recommend both the soap and iherb. :)

Popular Gels/Soaps